Bonus 2

A/N: OMG i'm so late TT v TT I'm drown by assignments and things, i'm so sorry~ Anyways, this is a short bonus for you guys to celebrate our precious Jennie's birthday and celebrate my story got over 3k views~

-----

-Our old little pieces of memory-

-----

"Text"

'Jenjenie, are you sleeping?'

'No, how can I when you keep texting me like this! ><'

'But I can't stop myself, I miss you~'

'Taeyongie, you were at my room 10 minutes ago, just go to sleep or Yuta oppa will kill both of us :"< Beside, I need my beauty sleep too~'

'How about you kiss me goodnight?'

Jenjenie <3 sent you a voice message.

'No babe, not the sound of a kiss, I want a real kiss!'

'And Jisoo unnie want to kill me, I can't make any louder one >~<'

'Open your room's door then?'

'Why?'

Jennie walked to her door, swung it open, a familiar figure pulled her to his chest and gave her a candy sweet kiss.

_Can't you wait until morning?

But he only smiled widely.

-----

"Birthday Cake"

_Lee Taeyong, what are you doing? There're flour all over the ground!

His roommate just got home from work and the room is such a mess, there're even flour in the air, and Lee Taeyong himself was covered in flour. His brown hair turned into white.

_It's almost Jennie's birthday, I want to bake a cake for her...

_Gosh, what's that smell?

Yuta took a step forward to take a look at the kitchen and he was surprised. Taeyong might be a great chef but he is obviously not a good baker. He can see why his now-white-hair roommate was sitting on the ground with a hopeless expression.

_Taeyong...

_What?

Taeyong turned to him.

_Your cake is on fire...

_Yuta, you don't have to pacify me, I know it's horrible.

_No, Taeyong, your cake is literally on fireee

Later that night, there were two boys running and yelling at each other on the school's court, they said that the two were punished for burning haft of their dorm room for mistaken oil as their water bottle because 'everything was flour-covered'.

-----

"Sugar"

After the fire incident, Taeyong felt like his baker sense has improved. In the not-burnt area, other that it, he can't even tell. He made a lot of cake and forced Yuta to try it with him, now every cake he baked taste the same. Yuta playfully told him that their tongues gone numb.

It's Jennie's birthday today and Taeyong has made another chocolate birthday cake for his lover.

_So, how was it?

_It has nice smell and hint of cacao flavor, but something was missing...

_What?

Taeyong startled. Flour, milk, cacao powder, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, cream, there are too much ingredients, he can't remember all of them. So he started go through everything with his overly serious face.

_It's sugar, dummy~ But don't worry, I have my sugar here with me already.

_What? Where?

And she placed her lips onto his, gave him a cute peck then smiled. Jennie laughed and hugged Taeyong. She softly said:

_You're my sugar~

-----

"Her Roommate"

_Eww, you love birds made my eyes gone blind~

'Jennie, your boyfriend is here, again...'

Jisoo is Jennie and Taeyong's relationship's fan and antifan at the same time. She always acted like she hated seeing them together but she'll became violent if any guys or girls want to come in between the two.

_Unnie, it's Valentine Day, why haven't you make a call with your Illie oppa?

_And let some punks hit on you? No thanks~ I don't want to hear your Taeyongie crying anymore~

Jennie let out a small laugh.

_He cried?

_Yeah, when people didn't know that you two are dating and tried to hook you up with the Johnny guy, he came here, hugged your pillow and cried like a stupid baby. So I punched him and kicked him out in order to make him go straight to you and told the world about your relatio-

_You and Taeil oppa were cuddling right?

Jennie turned to her with sarcastic face.

_Yep. And he ruined it with sniffs and moans...

And they both laughed happily. Their boyfriend were sent to do some field-trip researches on Valentine Day but at least they've got each other.

-----

A/N: I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible but maybe after this week because i have an assignment this wednesday and a test this friday. Sorry TT^TT, thanks for everyone's love and support toward my story~ I promise that i will update a lot after this friday, so be prepared :"> Sorry for this boring update again TT^TT

Have a nice day and keep loving our Jenyong~