# 5

_Hey, i was talking to them!

Jennie pouts and stands with her hands on hips, looks like a little cutie. Taeyong has to admit that she is so cute when she is mad. The cutest part is that although Jennie is mad, she can't do anything like fight back so she can only stand like that, hands on hips and pout until Taeyong gives up and give the phone back to her.

_Get ready, tonight we have to attend a party. A business party.

_Are there a lot of people? Like 50?

_More like 100.

_What?

Jennie has never been a crowd-person. She gets nervous easily when she is surrounded by many people. She struggled a lot back when she got her first case at the court, there are about 30 people and she've already sweat like she've never sweat before. Why did she agree to this marriage again?

_But i'm not good at crowded places.

_Don't worry, i've got your back.

The same old words slip out without Taeyong knowing, he used to say the same thing when Jennie had to prepair her speech in front of many people. Taeyong, however, doesn't mind those words, on the other hand, his words make Jennie's heart skip a beat. Every time he says that, she immediately feels better.

"Oh my, i can feel my heart racing inside my chest, damn it heart, turns out you, i meant me, still have feelings for him?"

_Remember to wear something nice, it's been a long time since i've seen you in a proper elegant style clothes.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope..."

_I've just wore the 'most elegant dress ever' yesterday remember? The ombré wedding gown that YOU choose?

Taeyong looks up and thinks, then he shrugs his shoulder.

_Just be prepaired.

-----

The time has come. Jennie wore a black dress with a beautiful shoulder cut, showed off her white and slender shoulder, a shiny expensive belt, straightened her hair and is currently staring at herself in the mirror.

"Do i look good? Do i look fine? Do i look attractive? Will he like it? No. It's not about him, it's about me. I need to stop wondering about those stupid things. I don't care about what those people think!"

She courages herself and walk down the stairs.

_Jennie, hurry up, we're late!

Taeyong is rushing her. Girls sure took a long time to dress themselves up. Although he does not know much about girls stuff and want Jennie to hurry up, he respects the preparation process. Quality is more important.

"I wonder what will she wear."

When Jennie walks out from the door, she looks stunning. She is so beautiful that Taeyong has his jaw dropped and his eyes are basically her image. She slowly walks nearer to him and shyly stops right next to him.

(A/N: Jennie looks like this :"> Sorry for the uncreative outfit but i think it will be better if you guys can look and then imagine how the story go, and sorry for the sudden note)

_So, how do i look?

She asks. She might found out her answer if she looks at his expression but Jennie is too shy to look at his face. She is showing a lot of skin, and this is not her style too. She feels a little uncomfortable but when she tried it at the store and showd the girls, they said that she looked absolutely perfect.

"Lisa, Rose and Jisoo have already said that they like this look, i hope Tae- i meant everyone likes it too. Come on, answer me Taeyong~"

_Fine.

Her mood is running downhill so fast, she couldn't control her facial exppression and hide the disappointed look on her face. Taeyong notices it and tries to come up with something that does not sound cheesy but can cheer her up.

"Come on Taeyong, think, she is sad because of your comment. You know you think that she looks stunning, Taeyong, just tell her."

_Well...

Jennie immediately looks at him with eyes full of hope. Say something nice to her, he encourages himself, give her the compliments she deserve.

_By 'fine' i meant that you look...attractive... Let's get going anyway, we're already late, fasten your seatbelt, quick.

-----

Soon, they've already arrived at the party. Taeyong helps her get out of the car, holds her hand and leads Jennie to come inside.

_Let's take the other way, we're late, it's embarrassing.

_We're fashionably late, not disrespectfully late. Keep that in mind and stay by my side, you just have to be careful and i'll take care of the rest.

Jennie feels that Taeyong is such a reliable man in this situation. This is the second time she looks straight at him tonight and she suddenly realizes that he is wearing a suit and his manliness are all shown.

 This is the second time she looks straight at him tonight and she suddenly realizes that he is wearing a suit and his manliness are all shown

_You look handsome tonight.

Taeyong startles. Jennie has always been such a straightforward person. No hesitation, no verbose, no fighting with herself. Just say the words so easily. Unlike him. Jennie holds his arm and is getting ready to come inside then Taeyong grasps her wrist.

_I like your dress, you look stunning tonight too.