Speak of the Devil and He Shall Appear

Smut. 

Power bottom Yuuri to make up for all you guys that wanted it in the previous smut. Sorry bout that.

Whispers. Whispers are all i hear and Viktor is the cause of that. His smooth voice is music to my ears. His soft articulations against my lips, his pale mouth pressed to mine.

Lips. His lips are like chocolate, smooth and rich. I could kiss him all day and I'd never be satisfied because this wonderful creature is mine and mine alone.

His tongue. His tongue is all I taste, ours moving together as he dominates me, lovingly kissing me. He still tastes like chocolate, his tongue moving in synchronization with mine. And i can't get enough. My heart is pounding and my dick is throbbing.

Clothes thrown across the room, the cold air attacking us as Viktor kisses my neck, pulling me against him. I hear him growl, like a wolf protecting his prey. My fingers find his smooth, soft silver hair and I tug at it, the heavenly noises he's making encourage me.

He bites my neck, it hurts but it's more pleasure than pain. I gasp and grip his hair harder. He lays me back and grips my cock, sliding his hand lazily back and forth. Back and forth as I moan, not holding back. Not having to hold back because I know that he revels in my moans and gasps.

His leans forward and kisses the tip of my erection. I lurch forward with a sinful moan and groan. His light, feathery touches keep me on edge, waiting for him to make a move. He sticks his tongue out and grazes my cock, never staying to one spot. His tongue drags against the underside and I gasp his name, tugging at more of his silver locks.

"Are you ready?" He whispers as he holds a slicked finger to my entrance. I can tell he doesn't want to hurt me, and I nod my head vigorously. I feel his finger sink into me, curling around and stroking me from the inside. I let out a shaky breath, my whole body buzzing.

"Oh, god, Viktor!!" I hear myself pant as he adds more fingers, stretching me. He curls his fingers and angles them, thrusting into one particular spot. I lurch forward once more and let a lewd moan, thrusting forward.

"Viktor! I'm ready, just fuck me please!" My tone is desperate, and I'm still tugging at his hair. Without a word he slicks himself and angles himself at him hole, aiming for something inside of me. We had done this before, therefore I'm used to it, the searing pleasure that I experience from just one man.

His hips snap forward and his cock brushes my prostate. I'm seeing stars and I can tell viktor is too by the sinful groans he's letting out. I tug at his hair once more, sending him a sign that I want him to move.

He immediately starts off with a nice rhythm, the bed starting to creek but neither of us caring. I lurch forward for the third time that night and shout, yanking at Viktor's hair.

Viktor let's out a moan.

"Fuck. You're so good!" His praise encouraging me to pull his down and bite his neck. He lets out a shaky breath and chuckles. His eyes are closed and his face is laced with pleasure.

A high whine builds in my throat as I feel myself nearing the end. My breath quickens as I beg him to go faster, to help satisfy me.

"Please, Viktor!! I'm gonna-" I was cut off by my own whine escaping my throat as I cum, shaking the bed and clenching around Viktor's cock. He lets out a verbal moan and throws his head back, clenching his teeth as he spilled himself inside of me.

He pulls out and flops beside me, tired out completely. My hands find his hair once more and smooth it out.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Viktor asked, his voice showing signs of sleepiness.

"Not at all! Did I hurt you?" I ask, gesturing to his hair.

He laughs and pulls me into a cuddle.

" Not at all."