Thank You Amazing People

A/N This is not a joke and won't make you laugh but read all the same.

First of all, I just want to say Thank God for making me make some people laugh so hard and thank you for reading and voting and commenting, it means a lot to me. I never thought I'd get this far. I love writing, eating (my ultimate goal is to finish the food in house before I leave for Uni), reading and sleeping. And I have a social life but I prefer to spend it writing on Wattpad or reading a book in my room.

I don't know how you all came across this, but that's not for me to ask but I'm glad you did.

Some of you are Nigerians and some are not but it doesn't matter, you can still have a laugh and I'm so glad for the Nigerians reading this, y'all are my brothers and sisters and we have the same blood and y'all can relate to everything here, and thank you for making those who don't understand some parts understand with all your comments.

Also I just wanna say Nigeria is a place with diverse culture and unlike many other countries, we have unique ways to differentiate us from anyone else in the world, but it's not stereotypical, some people can relate and some can't, it's all OK. And also, I would never put a picture or anything that'll harm or bring anyone down or make you uncomfortable. I respect people and I never want to offend anyone, if you don't like something in here, you can hit my inbox anytime and give me good reasons and I'll grant your wishes.

Thank you and I love you all. Remember ''Good People, Great Nation'' 9ja4life