Authors Note/ I'm So Sorry And Thank You

Hey people, I'm so so so so sorry for abandoning this project, it wasn't intentional. I was so busy with end of school and all that and went through a phase of writer's block. I didn't say it here because I know how it feels when an update notification comes up only to tell you that its an AUTHOR'S NOTE.

But for the past few days, I've recovered, so here it is; your update, please take it easy when laughing. And make sure before you roll on the floor that there's nothing there.

Thank you to all the people who made this book reach 28.1K views, 3.84K votes as of 14/06/2017. And I believe there's more to come. I love every single one of you and I'm so happy to receive feedback on this book; that it helped some know more about Nigeria, it made them laugh, and also its relatable etc. I love getting feedback, good or back but all constructive criticism. 

Now for the purpose y'all have been dragged here. This book is coming to an end soon and I am sad about that. But I believe we haven't covered everything yet and so I need help from all of you. All those ideas you have and anything you'd like me to talk about, please PM me and I'll be more than happy to receive suggestions. But I will leave this work open until like September or so even for the late readers.

Thank you so much for the support guys. You all mean a lot to me. I couldn't mention names cos there's a lot but you all know yourselves.

Kissed and hugs to all of you.
Mwaaaaah.