How Some Prayer Warriors Spread Rumors

This is how some prayer warriors make GOSSIP sound like PRAYER POINTS.

They start like this, "People Of God, let's remember Brother Tobi Alex in our prayers. He has gonorrhea and doctors said they are even screening him for HIV too, but we know that our God can heal him. So brothers and sisters let's pray for divine healing, pray, pray."

"Brethren let's also pray for Sister Annabel and Brother Chinedu. Sister Annabel is pregnant for Brother Chinedu and Brother Chinedu is not ready for marriage now, you know they are not married abi? Okay! He told her to abort it but she refused. The situation is tearing them and their families apart. Let's pray to God for peace and amicable settlement."

"Children of God's kingdom, let's remember Mr and Mrs Kwame in our prayers. Mr Kwame left Mrs Kwame for Sister Joy in the choir. That light skin slim sister that works in the Bank, Hmmm! Let's pray for God to restore Mr and Mrs Kwame marriage."

"Brethren pray, open your mouth and pray. The Lord will answer us."

"And finally before we round up, let us lift Sister Rosemary before the Lord. She has been suspended from her place of work due to some fraud in her office. We know she is innocent. Even though she has been wearing some bling bling lately plus that new car she just bought. Erhh, let's pray that as the police are carrying out their investigations, those things will not be seized. Please praaaaay! She is our Sister. Pray, pray, pray!!!"