Something I Must Confide

Soon enough my thighs were filled with cuts that were spewing blood... But it still wasn't enough. I took the blade and placed it on my clean wrist and pulled it across 8 times. Each cut deep jagged, and dripping blood within seconds. I was sobbing and bleeding, just a complete fucking mess. I put the blade to the soft skin of my wrist again "You're a fuck up Oli, you fuck up everything. Josh fucking hates you, no one would even miss you" I said to myself before pulling the blade across my skin again. I placed it back on my wrist ready to make another cut-

"WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I heard someone yell..

I looked up and saw Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, my voice harsh and cracking.

"I came to visit you guys, but your the only one here.." he said getting on his knees and grabbing the razor out of my shaking pale hand.

"Let my help you Oliver.. please.." he said

"I-I...okay.." I replied not sure what to say or do. I know I need help.. but how do I know I can trust him..

Austin took off my shoes and slid my pants off my long legs. Then he slid my blood covered shirt up over my head, carefully getting it over my still bleeding wrist and then he threw them over by the shower. He slowly lifted me up and sat me down in the cold tub.

"I'm going to help get the blood off you.. but I'm going to leave your boxers on, okay?" He said, turning the water on and testing it on his hand.

"Sqemish are we?" I half smiled at him, trying to make a joke out of the unfortunate situation.

"Nope, I just dont want you to feel uncomfortable" he said simply, starting to wet a wash cloth and slowly rub the blood away from the lower ones.

"Ehh I have no shame" I said shrugging slightly.

"You just want me to look at your dick don't you!" Austin joked with me trying to lighten the mood.

"Don't knock it till you try it, love. It's pretty spectacular." I winked at him.

"You do know I'm gay right? So don't try and tempt me." he said, making me cringe as he went over and extra deep one with the cloth.

He was gay?! But he was so strong and masculine! And he wasn't he married?! But I guess there was a time when I was straight too.. and you can see what that turned into. cx

"Your gay?" I questioned him.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered looking down, seemingly ashamed "Just please don't hate me for it... to many people do." He said looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course I don't hate you.. I'm gay too and even if I wasn't I wouldn't hate you for your sexuality." I said unsure... the only one who knew that I was %100 gay was Josh and that's just because I had dated him. Oh god.... Josh..

I started to think of him, not even noticing when tears started to pour out of my eyes again. I wanted to cut more.. not waking up sounded perfect..

"Shhhh, it's okay Oli.." Austin said pulling me into a hug, his body warming my nearly naked figure.

Austin pulled back from the hug and dried my tears, smiling at me sasly.

"It'll be okay" he said smiling at me.

And I don't know what it was, but he just made me feel so much less hopless in that moment... For once I believed it; I believed I would be okay. He made me feel better with a simple kind hearted promise and a warm smile.

Once he got my wrist all cleaned off he started to lightly scrub the deep cuts on my other thigh

"Oww! That hurts" I whined