Young And In Love

"It's dad is your friend Alan" she cackled still to drunk to realize what she said.

"A-Alan Ashby?!" I asked completly shocked

"Yeah, after you left me for Josh we met up a couple days later and fucked. But I dunno, I don't want Alan in his life and I needed to get you back anyway so I said he was your kid. He doesn't even have your last name. I lied." she said in a bored tone, sipping at her vodka and making a sour face.

"So are we going to eat or what?" She slurred

I can not fuckin' believe this.. how would I tell Austin? Would I tell Austin?

"I'm fucking leaving..." I sighed stomping outside

"Oli.." I heard some one say softly and grab my wrist

"What?!" I Growled, letting the out of place anger fill my voice

"Can I come with you?" Josh whimpered

"Of course, love... I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you. Come on babe." I cooed

Josh called a cab and we sat on the side of the rode waiting for it to show up.

"Joshi?" I mumbled

"Yes Oli?" He replied

"Well.. since I don't have a child or a crazy ass fucking girlfriend.. would you be my boyfriend again?" I whispered. In his ear nibbling on it when I finished talking

"Y-Yes Oli" he stuttered, swallowing hard

I knew just how to turn him on, and I loved it.

The cab drove up and we rode back to the hotel, stummbling up the steps giggling and laughing at nothing important. I pulled Josh Into the room with me and the first thing we did was take those big red suit cases and threw everything of Hannah's into them and placed them by the door. That bitch was leaving first thing tomarrow. I walked over to the door and locked it, turning around to Josh to see that he was thinking the same as me because he crashed his lips onto mine. I pulled us over to the bed and pushed Josh down on it, getting ontop of him and strattling his waist.

"Fuck Oli.." he panted squirming under me

I reached down and pined Josh's arms above his head, attacking his lips with a passionate kiss, moaning as I felt Josh's erect member poke into the side if my thigh. I let go of Josh's hands and pulled his shirt off, reveling his pale skin. He started to roam my chest with his finger tips, until he pulled off my shirt, exposing my heavily tattooed body. I deeply kissed Josh's plump lips and played with the edge of his pants before undoing the button and ripping them off his beautiful body. I kissed Josh on his neck and started to palm his member through his boxers, And I got even harder as his light moans echoed off the walls. I pulled off my skinny jeans, throwing them off the bed. I brought my lips back to Josh's and grabbed his hips, rubbing him up against me, both of us moaning in unison as our members rubbed against each other.

"Stop teasing me Oli, You're fuckin' killing me" Josh whined

"But it's so fun" I Joked as I brought my head down and grabbed the edge of his boxers with my teeth and trailed them down his legs, the  throwing them off to the side

I took Josh's member in my hand, starting to slowly stroke his  length. I kept stroking and took my tongue and twirled it around his tip and down the side, making him let out a lust filled moan and slightly buck his hips. I started to stroke him faster and then randomly slow down, him making flustered groans and deep moans in response. I took my hand off Josh's length and slid his member to the back of my throat, starting to bob my head, making him let out loud moans and unsteady breaths.

"Fuck Oli.. I'm close" He mummbled

I started to move my head faster, trying my best not to choke until he finally released into my mouth and I swallowed it, Ignoring the taste. I removed my boxers and brought my lips to his, shivering at the touch of his fingers as they ran over my body

"You're so fucking perfect Oli" Josh mumbled against my lips as he tangled his hands in my hair.

"Not as perfect as you, my love" I said, through my heavy breathing.

I grabbed Josh's hips looking into his beautiful blue eyes as I pushed my length into him. His eyes got wide and  He let out a small noise of both pain and plesure as I pushed more of myself into him. I gave him a moment to adjust and as soon as he said to I started to slowly thrust into him with clean swift movents. I let out a deep gruff moan, as I thrust into him harder. My eyes never leaving those perfect blue orbes that can make my heart melt in an instant. I brought my lips to Josh's, muffling his moans with a kiss and letting my hands travel down to his member. He let out a loud moan as I started to stroke him in time with my thrusts.

"Deeper Oli" Josh mumbled against my lips

I trailed slopy kisses down and started to suck on Josh's neck, undoutbly leaving him a hicky while I tightened my grip on his thigh and thrust into him harder hitting his prostate and making him scream. I started to thrust into him and stroke him member faster, doing my best to hit his prostate with each thrust. I  kissed Josh's lips again, biting down lightly to stiffle his moans. I started to go even faster and with another thrust Josh came into my hand, screaming my name and groaning loudly. While he came he tightened around me which felt simply amazing. I thrust into him again and then came, spilling into him and letting out a light moan of "Josh". I thrust into him again slowly and then pulled out grabbing my boxers which had landed near by to wipe the cum off my hand and Josh's chest.

I threw the boxers back on the floor and brought Josh close to me, snuggling my face into his hair and breathing in the intoxicating sent of Joshua Franceschi while he snaked his hand around my waist.

"I love you so much Josh. I'm so sorry... for everything. But no matter what never doubt that I love you.." I said

"I love you too Oli" he said with a content sigh

"Hey Josh?" I asked

"Hmm?" Josh replied

"Nevermind... this is to perfect. I'll save it for later." I said, pushing the thoughts of that gold band with four small dimonds evenly spaced around the outside and the choice words I had choosen to be engraved on the inside, the ring that I chose just for him, As I slowly fell asleep with Josh in my arms.

-------------------------------------

well it was Alan! so I hoped you like it! :D don't forget to comment, share, add to library, and add to reading list! love you guys ♥♡♥

~Disasteroligy