Secrets Don't Sleep

We all met up and took taxi's to the bar and as soon as we got there Josh latched onto his 'boyfriend'. So, I did the same with Austin. The entire night I would keep giving him random kisses and hugs and I kept him close to me, making small talk and jokes with him... God, I wish I could just have Josh, I wish I could do all of this with him. I mean fuck, he's the one that made me promise I would wait. He's the one that wanted me to stop cutting because he 'cared' I fucked up all that time ago and he was torturing me for it.. that's probably exactly what this is. He hadn't forgiven me.. at least not completly. He wanted me to pay for what I did to him, and I can't say I blame him at all.

Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw satan himself approaching.

"Hey!" Josh's whore said as they walked up to me and Austin.

"Hi?" I said putting my arm around Austin's back and pulling him closer to me, grabbing his hand and lacing his fingers with mine.

"I just wanted to introduce myself to all Joshi's friends! I'm Brian!" He annonced making me slighty cringe when he called him 'Joshi'.

How dare he! That's what I call him! I don't know who he think he is, but he needs to step the fuck off.

He reached his hand out to me to, shake. I just stared at his hand like it was a piece of garbage, because to me it was. After a few moments he pulled his hand away and tried to shrug it off. Josh just tried his best to ignore us the whole time by looking away from us or sipping on his his beer. But I could tell he was paying at least some attention. So I pulled Austin close to me and kissed him lightly on the cheek and then I gave him a peck on the mouth smiling at him when he looked over at me.

"Oww, baby loosen the death grip! That hurts!" Brian the dickface yelled pulling at the hand Josh had around his.

"uh, S-Sorry" Josh grunted. he was pissed.. and it was perfect.

I just knew I had to seal the deal. So I looked deep into Austin's eyes and said "I love you so so much Aust" just loud enough for just Josh and Brian to hear, And Austin immediatly reaplied "I love you to Oli. I'm so lucky to have you" before I crashed my lips onto his in a passionate, lustful kiss.

"Awwwww!!!" Brian cooed as I pulled away from Austin "you guys are soooooo cuuuuuute" oh god, how did Josh put up with him? He was so annoying! It's barely been five minutes and I already want to punch him!

"Hehe, thanks" Austin giggled but I just smiled and Josh took another huge swig of his beer making a discusted noise.

"Hey don't I know you? I think I've met you somewhere before" Josh's Bitch blirted out, staring me down.

"Hmm well I dunno, I don't think I remeber you.. so, no. Proubly not.." I chuckled, letting a silence fall between us, the horrid music this club had to offer fill the gap.

A complete lie, But that was okay. He didn't need to know about me and Josh. He didn't need to know anything. Because sooner or later Josh will be mine again. For once Josh looked up and smiled at me.. he knew. He knew how pissed off, how drunk how crazy I acted when I found them making out and grinding on each other. But he wouldn't out me to Austin or Brian. No matter what he was trying to do he wouldn't say anything. Although I didn't think any of this would happen either so that shows how much I know. But the shame he felt about that whole night.. he would never admit what happend to another living soul and that I was almost sure of.

To put a final touch on my master plan I pulled out my phone and typed a text to Josh that said

'Two can play at your games.. but who knows? maybe Austin will be my new drug, I can be his and we will spend the rest of our lives addicted <3 xoxo -Oli'