I Am Powerless

I slowly and carefully pulled on my skinny jeans, my legs burning and stinging while pulling them up. I grabbed my phone off charger where I had abandoned it earlier and walked towards the door.

"Austin or Josh.... Austin Or Josh" I kept muttering myself and soon enough found myself answering with "..Josh."

I called a cab and headed over to the pizza place, hoping he was still there. I got out of the taxi and went inside.  And there he was.... Josh.. the one I wanted to call mine. The one who kept my heart alive.. making out with his whore of an ex-bofriend, who helped lead me into doing what I did that night.. well him and alcohol that is.

"J-Josh?" I asked my voice shaking. But I choked back my tears. I wouldn't cry.. not here, not now. If he was going to fuck with my feels, I wouldn't let him see the effects.

"Oh, uhh Oliver!...." he paused, the shock clwar on his featured.

I turned around, ready to run away from him for the second time today. I got outside and I didn't even hear him yelling my name, I didn't know he was coming for me until I felt something grab my wrist.

"OLI! LOOk! I'm sorry... it's just.. well you left and he was here and..." he trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck and looking anywhere but into my eyes.

"Let go of me Josh.. if he is what you want so be it, but I'm not going to wait around and watch you replace me... and the worst fucking part about all of this is that.. After what I did...I cant even blame you.." I sighed letting the tears start to flow like an endless river. God, I'm pathetic.

"O-Oli I-I... I don't love you, like I loved you yesterday...(that's right, a My Chem quote) I can't forgive no matter how hard I try and when ever you're around or when ever you kiss me all I can think if is that night.... your lips are my drug, Oli. I'll forever want them and hold the memory of there taste deep inside of me... but in the end I have to let it go. I have to let you go before you kill me.. I'm sorry.." he gushed breaking my heart even more with every word

"I know... goodbye Josh.. I'll always love you.." I said kissing his cheek and walking away before he had the chance to stop me.

He would be my end.. oh, who the fuck am I kidding, this is my end....

------------\(₩.₩)/----------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNN!!!

Well, Joshi is back with his ex, and Oli is gonna die.. oh and there will be two or more chapters today because I feel inventive and I have nothing to do... the next one will be longer. And ABOUT MY CHEM

;-; have you seen the greatest hits album... it broke my feels.

MCRMY! ♥♥

ANYYYYYYYWAYYYYYY I will also have another funciado/kellic story up soon so you guy so go check that out. And again thanks so much for all the support @PHYCHIC_KILLER ♡♡

~Disasteroligy