Sharpen Your Teeth

'I hate to break it to you but, your just a lonely star. I try to bring you down but a level isnt good enough' my phone blared making Josh smile at me from the fact that it was a song we did together.

"Ello?" I said into the phone

"Yeah, uhh come home.. we have some news.. J-Just get here now, alright?" Jordan said before the line went dead

"Who was it?" Josh asked when slowly I took the phone away from my ear.

"It was Jordan.. he sounded upset and worried.. we need to go.." I told him

"Oh.. well, alright." Josh said

"I'm so sorry Emma. We'll try ro come and visit you before we leave but we have to go.. right now" I told her "I love you, sweetie"

"Love you to Oli. I really hope I see you soon." She replied

I hugged my best friend and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"It was really great to meet yiu josh! Now you take good care of Oli, you hear me?" She chuckled pulling him in for a hug and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek

"It was great meeting you to Emma, and don't worry I'll always take care of him" he smiled.

I smiled and grabbed Josh's hand in mine and pulled him out the door. We got a taxi to the hotel and immediatly ran up to our room.

"What's going on?!" I asked as we burst through the door I looked around and everyone was there from both Josh's band and mine with scared looks on their faces... this wasn't going to be good..

-------------------------------

CLIF HANGER!!! well anyway... there will be a new chapter in a few days! Love you guys! Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and add to library!

~Disasteroligy