It's The Moment Of Truth

"OLI!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Josh yelled, shaking me awake.

"Wha-I... when did you get here?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Like five minutes ago but you looked to cute to wake up" he giggled, booping me on the nose. (It means poking someone on the nose but my friends and call it booping so.. yeah..)

"Well, aren't you quite the charmer" I chuckled sitting up and stretching.

"That I am, dear" he said, winking at me.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him close to me. I moved my face towards his, trying to steal a much needed kiss.

"Uhh, Oli... I'm still with Brian."

"Does it matter?" I gave him a pitiful look, hoping that he would give in.

"I- Well.." he trailed off.

"Do you love him?" I sighed pulling my arms back from around him.

"No.. yes? Maybe?...I dunno." He mumbled "he's what's best for me... but I guess don't want what's best for me.."

"Look Josh, Like I said before you need to decide. I'm not going to wait around for you to replace me" and with that I walked out of the bus and into the hot California sun... god, I miss England's rain and dreary weather. I had grown to love it, to find beauty in it. And the only sun I was even used to dealing with was when it broke through the fog and barely even cast a little bit of warmth.

I started walking until I got to a coffee shop and I decided to go inside. The place was fairly busy so I just blended right in and sat at one of the small tables in the back of the café. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 3:26. Shit, I had been sleeping almost all day. At least I had still had five hours until I had to play.. I really didn't want to go back. I placed my phone on the table and looked up to see Josh come through the door. Fuck.

"Ello dear" Josh chuckled

"What do you want?" I sighed.

"Woah, no need to bite my head off, love" he teased sitting down in the chair across from me.

"Whatever." I sighed, trying to ignore him.

"Oli... look.. I really do love you.." he said taking my hand in his and lightly kissing the back of it.

"Then why are you with Brian" I questioned, pulling my hand out of his grasp

"Because.. I.. he needs me Oli.." he sighed.

"And I dont need you? Austin was just a trick to make you jealous you know.. When you pushed me away  I tried to- well.. just never mind. It doesn't matter; you don't even care.." I trailed off hoping he wouldn't try to bring it up.

"You tried to what Oli?" Josh wasn't going to let that go.

"I.. I just need you with me, alright." I said looking him in the eyes for the first time in this conversation.

"Come with me, love." Josh said, grabbing my hand pulling me up with him.

I followed him down the street to a empty park with swings and slides. He pulled me past it, down a path and after a while it started to turn to sand. We kept walking and a beach came into view. We walked to the waters edge and Josh finally turned to face me.

'I love you Oli.. and I Don't care about Brian. I thought he would be better for me but now it's clear.. no one could ever replace you. Your my drug, your my addiction. And I'm not going to fight it anymore" he paused pulling me closer to him by my waist. "So, will you be mine again? I would give up anything to have you.."

"Of course, Josh. You know I've always loved you.." I was smiling like an idiot.. but I really didn't care. Josh kissed me deeply and passionatly, making my heart flutter and a blush break out on my cheeks.

"Come on you. We have to go back. You have a show to get ready for and I have to find a way to break up with someone" Josh said once we finally pulled back from our long passionate kiss.

"Oh fine" I whined as we started started to walk back to my bus.

-------------\(♡.♥)------------

So! Everything worked out..... at least for now o.o mu hahahah some bad things are gonna happen >:D annnyway! Dont forget to vote, comment, add to library and share! Thanks so much♥ oh and how about we play a game? each title is a lyric or a song title from a BMTH so from now on if you guys comment what song it is from then in the next chapter you will be mentioned in the A/N  ^.^ oh and the person who gets the most correct might get a small part in the story lol

~Disasteroligy