Act 2; Scene 2

Dear Iwaizumi,

Did you get the lollipops? The sweets I bought are still with me. I can send you some more if you want.

Your mother is really nice. She helps me mail my letters to you, every week. We talk sometimes.

I hurt my foot at practice today. It wasn't anything major, it's just a sprain. I sprained my ankle once in highschool. Do you still remember that?

I'm sorry if I caused you trouble, Iwa-chan. Are you angry with me? 

I have been sending text messages to you, but you never seem to open it. If I did anything wrong, please tell me?

When I went over to your old house yesterday, your mom said that you were studying sports medicine. Are you still playing volleyball?

I wonder who your new setter is.

Love,

Oikawa tooru.

____________________

Dear Iwaizumi,

I won the best setter award in University today. The captain was proud, and everyone was smiling. I sent you a picture that we took.

If I was good at editing photos, I would have added your picture in, too. Then It'll look like the old times.

I met Makki and Mattsun in Seijoh today. They asked where you were, Iwa-chan.

The new team looks strong. They play well, too. Do you think that they will defeat Karasuno? Maybe they'll beat Shiratorizawa, too. Their new setter is a 1st year. It looks like tobio-chan's going to have a rival.

Some of the other members of our team wasn't there. I heard some quit the team. I wish we could go back to highschool, Iwa-chan. Highschool is much easier than University.

I practiced with the 1st years. One of them was practically bouncing all over the gym. He reminds me of Chibi-chan.

Should I visit Karasuno, too?

They should be missing their third years, as well.

I signed up for violin lessons over the weekend. I used to play the violin, Iwa-chan. Remember?

If you come back, I'll play it for you.

How's tokyo?

Love,

Oikawa.