The Perfect Outfit || Kim Taehyung

For this one shot, let's pretend that V knows how to draw! XD

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Alright class. Can i have your attention please?" said the teacher out loud.

I put down my pen and gave all my attention to the teacher.

"Alright class. For your last project, you would need to design 50 outfits and showcase it in our Annual Design Appreciation Day."

We all sighed knowing that we have lots of work ahead of us. Our teacher didn't seem to noticed and continued.

"This year would be different though. We would have special guests coming to our school and they would judge your designs. If they find your designs outstanding, you would get a chance to experince what the fashion industry is like in France. In order words, your last project is a competition."

Now, everyone was quiet. France? That's so far away!

"I hope that motivates you all to work harder for your last project. You all would be graduating soon, so make it count!"

Everyone had a smile and determination written on their face, that includes me.

Fashion had always been my passion. My family didn't approved since they believe that fashion design is only for girls. However, my father was truly supportive. He was the only one that supported me throughout this journey of mine, so i'll make him proud by winning the competition.

I met up with my friends at the cafe after school. I wanted to tell them about the competition.

"Tae tae!" Jimin said when he saw me.

"Wah! Finally you're here. We waited so long for you, you know?" Namjoon-hyung joked.

"Come sit down, hyung" Jungkook patted the seat next to him.

As i sat down, Jin came with 7 cups of hot white coffee on a tray.

"Oh! Tae, you're here! I ordered white coffee for all of us."

"Yay, coffee." said Suga with no hint of enthusiasm in his voice.

"Thank you!" J-hope said to Jin.

Once we all settled down, we started talking about the music we were all working on.

"Yeah. I think that concept is good! I'm sure everyone can relate to it." Rap Monster said.

Once we were done with that, i told them about the competition.

"Jinjja? France? Wah, that's so cool!" Jimin said.

"Hyung, i'm sure you can do it!"

"I can help you if you want." J-hope volunteered himself.

Then everyone started teasing him about his art skills.

"No! What i mean i can be his model!" He then started making different cringy poses that everyone just laughed about.

"Thanks hyung. I might take you up on that one." V smiled at him.

The sun was going down and everyone had to get going, but i told them that i would be staying behind for awhile. We told our goodbyes then i took out my sketching book to look for some inspiration from my previous sketches.

Unfortunately, i didn't. I leaned on my back on the chair then sighed. "What am i going to do?"  i told myself.

As i was about to fix my stuffs and leave, someone came into the store.

I looked up and saw a beautiful maiden. So beautiful that my jaw dropped. She was so mesmerizing, even her (your favourite formal outfit). Suddenly, something hit me! Her outfit was something i was looking for. It was fresh and new, yet simply.

I immediately drew it down on my sketch book, adding a bit more design to it.

When i looked back up, she was gone. I looked down on my sketch again, it was prefect. This was going to be my main design.

Months passed and i had designed numerous outfits. I was done but some needed more changes. I was at a cafe shop near my place. I needed a new environment, instead of just school and home.

I put all my unsatisfactory designs and everything i needed on the table. Afterwards, i started redesiging them.

It was already noon when i was done. I started looking at all the designs that i made, then i came to a stop when i saw that particular design.

It was the first design i every made. The outfit that the girl wore. I smiled remembering the moment i saw her. When will i be able to see her again?

The cafe door rang, when i looked up, i saw somone coming it. Then, it hit me. It was her!

She went to the counter and made her order. This was exactly the same scenario on the first day i saw her. This was my second chance.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards her but then i turned around and walked away.
"I can't do it." i told myself.

I sighed in frustration just thinking about losing my chance of getting to know her just because i was too scared to go up to her and say hi.

Suddenly, someone said "Excuse me?"

When i looked at who it was, it was her again.

"Hi, i'm sorry to bother you but i can't help but look at your designs. I'm a fashion student myself from overseas. If you don't mind may i look at them?" she said with a smile.

I blushed by just hearing her gentle voice and by her smile.

"S-sure." i stuttered.

"These are very nice. Where did you get your motivation from?"

"A beautiful young maiden."

"Ahh i see. She must be really beautiful. I can tell by how you say it."

"She is." i said with a smile.

She chuckled then started telling me about her own designs. That whole afternoon we talked about ourselves. I guess sometimes you just have to wait for life to make a move for you.