Hawaii ; 5 || Park Jimin

Park Jimin's POV

"Wow! Where are we Jimin-ah?" (Y/N) asked as we were walking to the entrance of the Kualoa Ranch ATV. 

"Well, I've decided to do something exciting together, rather than just go shopping and stay at the beach." 

(Y/N) looked around and saw a great quantity of ATVs on the road. 

"Are we going to ride on those?" she pointed out to the ATVs with a huge smile drawn on her face. 

Before I could reply, the staff approached us. 

"Hi! Welcome to Kualoa Ranch ATV. I will be your ATV guide today. Before we start your ATV experience, let's head inside and watch a safety video first." 

I looked at (Y/N) with a grin and asked "Did that answer your question?" 

(Y/N) and I have been together since we were in high school. Until then, we were inseperable. Although entering BigHit Entertainment meant seeing her less often, we still tried our best to keep communicating and seeing each other when we were on break. I was so glad that she stayed by my side throughtout those years. When Bang PD-nim gave us 2 weeks off, I immediately booked us tickets to Hawaii. Now, here we were, about to experience riding an ATV in Hawaii together. 

After watching the safety tips, we were told to choose a helmet. 

"Jagiya! You should get the small one since you have a tiny head." she laughed. 

I gave her an are-you-serious look but still grabbed the small helmet and put it on. 

"Told you so." she said and put her helmet on. 

When we walked outside, the staff were waiting for us and gestured us to the ATVs.

"Are you guys ready?" asked the staff as we took our seats on our own ATV.

"Ready!" we both shouted in unison.

Then, we were off.

"THIS IS MY TYPE OF FUN!" I shouted in the top of my lungs.

As we made our way out of the forest, we were greeted with a beautiful sea view on our right.

"Wow!" I heard (Y/N) shouted.

Unexpectedly, I heard an unfamiliar voice shouted my name.

"OMG! JIMIN!" I looked to my left and saw a girl with wide eyes looking at me.

I smiled and gave her a wave. As I drove away, I heard her fangirl in the distance.

"Jimin-ah! Everywhere we go, you always attract others attention!"

"What can I do? I'm attractive!"

Moments later, we were greeted by so many cows. From left to right, there were cows!

"Hello, cows!" (Y/N) shouted.

I chuckled. She truly has a soft spot for animals.

Later on, I heard (Y/N) shouting in the distance.

"Jimin-ah! Be careful! There's a mud puddle!"

I saw her crossed it slowly so that she wouldn't get wet. However, I charged right through the mud puddle. I regretted it immediately.

(Y/N) laughed so hard. "That's what you get for acting cool, Jimin-ssi."

I got down from my ATV and tried to clean myself. As I was busy cleaning my shirt, (Y/N) called me.

"Jimin! Come here quick! There's a giant footprint!"

I looked up and I stood there in complete amazement.

"It's a dinosaur footprint! Could it be that the Jurassic Park movie was filmed here?" I asked loudly.

(Y/N) went to our guide and asked him the same question. He answered "It's actually Godzilla's footprint. The movie was filmed here in 1997."

"AHHHHHHH~" Both (Y/N) and I said simultaneously.

"Would you like to take a photo with the footprint?" Our guide asked.

"Yes, please!"

(Y/N) and I stood in front of the footprint and posed. I held her waist while she put the palm of her hand on my chest. 

I couldn't help but just look at her than the camera. Her smile is absolutely beautiful and I could just stare at her all day.

"One, two, three. Say cheese!" Our guide then took the picture.

"Sir, I can tell, by the way you look at her, that you are truly deeply in love with her."

I smiled at his statement. "Yes, I am." I then quickly kissed her cheeks and ran to my ATV.

Moments later, we were on the road again.

Not long, we saw bones on a huge field. I instantly got down my ATV and ran to its direction.

"Wow! Dinosaur bones! Is it a triceratops?" I took my phone and started taking countless photos.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) and our guide were standing next to their ATV, watching me in the distance.

"Jimin, you're such a baby." (Y/N) said while she was walking up to me.

"Stop right there!" I shouted.

She stopped on her tracks and gave me a confused look.

The scenery right in front me was perfect. The sun was shining on her beautifully. I just had to take a photo of that moment.

"Stand right there." Then, I took loads of pictures of her.

"Jimin, how many photos of me do you have on your phone?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face.

"Uncountable." I replied.

"Exactly. Let's go! There's more to explore and see."

"Coming!"

We got back on our ATVs and continued our journey.

Our last stop was a field of banana trees. The guide made us try green bananas and it was so bitter! Totally not trying that again. I recommend not to try it.

Before the sun sets, we were back to where we started. We got down our ATVs and returned the helmets. We said our thanks and bid our guide farewell.

When we looked at our clothes, we were covered in dust.

"We should go wash up." (Y/N) said as she was dusting the sand off of her shoulder.

"Yeah. Wanna go together?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

She hit my arm and said "Perv!"

"I'm just kidding." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"I'm really happy we are here together, making memories. Thank you so much for everything. For staying by my side even though we don't get the chance to see each other often. For loving me."

"I love you, Jimin. I will do anything for you because I know that's what you will do for me too."

"I'm one lucky guy then because I have you." I said with a smile.

"Likewise."

We then shared a kiss under the beautiful orange sky as the sun sets behind us.

It was a vacation I will never forget with my girlfriend, (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers.

Please forgive me for not updating for a looooooonnnnngggg time. I do have an explanation!

I was busy. Really I was and still am.

I hope this oneshot of our fairy, Jimin, isn't that bad. Just two more members to go! Please wait a little bit more. It is on the way.

Thank you for reading! Stay tuned!

Photo credits to owner.