Unexpected || Park Jimin

"Kiana, this is for table 15." said the chef.

"Yes, chef!" she took the food from his hands and left the kitchen.

Han Kiana was a soon-to-be senior high school student. It was summer vacation and she was working at a local cafe as she was saving up for college to study Literature. She was really into poems and reading, therefore, she wanted to broaden her knowledge in this subject.

She made her way to table 15 and placed the food on the table in front of the business man.

"Enjoy your meal, Sir." she said with a smile.

"This is what women are meant to do." he said with a grin on his face.

She raised an eyebrow and said "Pardon, sir?"

He faced her with a cocky smile on his face and said in a confident tone "I said, this is what women are meant to do. You know, serves us men."

She was taken aback by his statement. He just looked down at all women!

She was about to fire back at him but was stopped by someone.

"I'm so sorry Sir but i believe that was very disrespectful."

She looked at the person now in front of her, talking to the sexist business man.

"Well, i am correct, am i not? Women were made to serve men and follow the instructions of men. Besides, men are way more capable of doing things then women."

Now, eveyone in the cafe were looking at them. Kiana was so embarrassed and wanted to leave but felt like she needed to stay.

The guy just smiled and said "Sir, women are beautiful human beings. They are strong, talented and capable of doing anything just like you and I. Humanity would not be the same without them. Please do keep your nasty comments to yourself. Others are not interested in anything you have to say. Thank you."

He then took Kiana's wrist and pulled her away from the business man.

"Sir, thank you for helping me just now." she bowed to him.

He then held her arms and pulled her back up.

"No. It's fine." he then gave her a smile and patted her head.

"Heeeyyy!" said someone from the distance. It was Kiana's bestfriend, Lee Jiyoon.

"Oh, you guys already met." she said with a wide smile.

"What do you mean?" Kiana asked, confused.

"He is your blind date, silly!" she said as she pinched her arm.

Kiana's eyes went wide and looked at the tall guy next to her. He was the one Jiyoon was talking about!?

Flashback

"No Jiyoon! I would not go on a blind date!" Kiana said through the phone.

"Come on Kiana! He is my childhood friend. Plus, he is really handsome! You really need to get out and meet someone instead of just studying and working all the time." she teased.

"No, i don't care. I have better things to do! I would never ever go on a blind date!"

End of flasback

She blinked a few times while starig at him. Jiyoon wasn't kidding, he was really handsome.
"I don't think i've introduced myself properly. I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." he let out his hand for a handshake and she shook it gently. "Han Kiana."

"Wow, his hand is soft."  she said to herself.

Then, she remembered, she was at work! She immediately pulled her hands and told them that she had to go back to work.