Hawaii ; 4 || Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Don't tell me. We are going shopping?" I asked.

"Nope." (Y/N) said.

We were on the road going somewhere that (Y/N) put in our itinerary.

It was our 5th Anniversary and we have decided to go to Hawaii to celebrate.

"It's something you've always wanted to do. It's in your bucket list."

I placed a hand on my lips and thought for a moment. Everything in my bucket list was something extreme and dangerous.

"Sky diving?"

"Apart from that."

I threw my hands in the air and said "I give up."

"You'll know when we get there." she chuckled.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the pier. There was a boat waiting by the dock and it had shark prints on it.

I looked at (Y/N) with wide eyes. "You didn't." I said in disbelief.

She gave me a huge smile and nodded her head. I immediately took her into my arms and swung her around.

"Thank you so much! I've always wanted to do this. You're the best." I then kissed her on the forehead and pinched her cheeks.

"This way please." said the staff that was gesturing us to the entrance of the boat.

As we settled down, the captain started the engine and we were on our way. There were other tourists on the boat with us, mostly men though. From the corner of my eye, I knew the guy next to (Y/N) was eyeing her from head to toe, so I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

"There it is." shouted one of tourists. We all looked at our left and saw the cage in the middle of the sea.

As we got closer, my excitement grew.

"Jagiya, look! A shark!" I pointed at the water and a shark swam by.

"Wow!"

She gave a faint smile. By that, I already knew what it meant. I held her hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Don't worry. I'll be right by your side."

She let out a sigh of relief and smiled once more.

"Who wants to go first?" said the staff.

We were told that only five people could go at a time, therefore, we have decided to go with the last group.

When it was our turn, I went into the water first and helped (Y/N) get down afterwards. The both of us counted to three and dipped our head into the water together.

Sharks were swimming everywhere. Everywhere we looked, there was a shark there.

I looked at (Y/N) and I could tell she was having a blast.

It was a whole new world down there. Seeing sharks up close was totally a breathtaking experience.

(Y/N) pointed in the distance and I looked at that direction. I saw a baby shark next to a bigger shark, I assume that it was its mother.

After a few more minutes of swimming with the sharks, we went back on the boat.

"Wasn't that amazing?" she said enthusiastically. 

"Yeah, it was!"

I noticed that (Y/N) started shivering so I told her to stay and I would go get our towels.

I went back to our seats and took our towels that were hanging on our bag. When I got back,I saw the same dude who was eyeing (Y/N) earlier was holding her arm and was pulling her towards him. (Y/N) was trying to pull her arm away and I heard her say "Let go!" 

I rushed towards them and pushed the guy away and pulled (Y/N) behind me. 

"Get your hands off of her!" I shouted. 

"Woah man! Who do you think you are? I just wanted to have some good time." he replied somewhat intoxicated. 

"I'm her boyfriend! If you don't want any trouble, I suggest you leave." 

The guy just smirked and clicked his tongue before turning around and making his way. Before he walked off, he turn around again and was about to hit me on the face. However, I dodged immediately and swung a fist at him, beating the living daylights out of him.  

Everyone on board saw the scenario and applauded when I beat the man harrassing (Y/N). 

"Jungkook-ah! are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked worriedly as she checked for any wounds or bruises. 

"I'm fine. How about you? Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" 

"No, I'm good. Don't worry." 

I let out a sigh of relief. I cupped her cheeks into my hands and smiled. "As long as I'm around, no one can ever hurt you. I will always protect you, always." 

I pulled her into an embrace and kissed the top of her head. 

The world is full of cruel people that would try and ruin ones life. However, there are more people with good soul. We all have to spread love and protect others, especially those the ones we love. 

As for my case, I would do anything to protect my jagiya, (Y/N).
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hi Readers, 

Sorry to keep you all waiting. I was very busy, really I was. I hope this Jungkook oneshot would leave butterflies in your stomach. 

4 down, 3 to go. I wonder who would be next? xD 

Photo credits to owner.