Hawaii ; 3 || Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi's POV

Here I was, laying down in bed under the covers. It was bright outside and it was a good day to explore. Yet, I felt like staying in bed the whole day.

With the birds chripping outside and the sound of the waves crashing, I was in paradise.

I snuggled on the pillow next to me and smiled. "Ah! I can sleep the whole day."

"MIN YOONGI!" someone shouted.

I was startled to the point I jumped off the bed.

I got up from the floor as I rubbed my waist and looked at the door. There stood the only person that dared to wake me up, (Y/N).

"Why are you still asleep? It's a good day to go outside!"

She walked to the window and opened the curtains wide. The sudden brightness caused my eyes to shut and I groaned in frustration.

"Jagiya, I want to sleep." I said.

"No! We are in Hawaii! You can't just sleep the whole day! We have to explore and see what's out there." she said as she threw herself on my bed.

When my eyes adjusted to the lighting, I saw the most beautiful person in front of me, giving me the warm smile she always wore on her face.

"Get up and get changed. We are going somewhere." she said excitedly as she got up from my bed.

"Where?"

"You'll know if you get out of bed." she then gave me a wink before leaving the room.

Moments later...

Here we were at our destination, Hawaiian Volcanoes National Park.

(Y/N) have always told me she wanted to see an active volcano once in her life. Now that we were in Hawaii, this was her chance.

Sleep may be my best friend but I'd rather choose to see (Y/N) happy.

Once (Y/N) stepped off of the car, she immediately ran to the entrance of the park screaming like a child who got a candy.

"Yoongi-ah! Come on!" she shouted from the entrance.

I just smirked at her as I intentionally walked slowly to her. She got too impatient so she ran back to me and dragged me into the forest.

"We are going to hike!" she shouted.

I walked behind her while she leaded the way. Instead of looking at my surrounding, I just stared at her. Since the hiking trail was quite narrow, I was afraid she might fall off.

Moments later, we were out of the forest and in front of us was lava field.

"Wow!" she said out loud.

"Wow." I said under my breath.

The lava field in front of us was truly breathtaking and it left the both of us at awe.

"Jagiya, isn't this amazing?" she said with a huge smile drawn on her face.

I smiled back at her and nodded.

After taking multiple photos together, she started piling two rocks together. She then placed her hands together and made a wish.

I walked towards her and did the same thing. Afterwards, I asked her what she wished for.

She giggled and said "Well, I wished that my family will always be happy and safe. I also wished that we would grow and be together for a long time. Last but not least, I wished every success for you and your team."