Glasses || Kim Taehyung

You were sleeping soundly on your bed. You had a smile on your face since you were dreaming of a guy who was very kind to you. He gave you something but you didn't knew what. Your dream was just a blur. The only thing you knew was that he was wearing a school uniform and had soft brown hair.

You cuddled the pillow you had around your arms. You wanted to continue dreaming of this boy, but you were interrupted by your twin brothers.

"Noona? Noona!" they said in unison.

You opened your eyes and saw both of them in front of you with a worried look on their face.

"What is it? It is still so early." you said half-asleep.

Before they could even speak, they looked at each other then glupped.

"Noona... Mianhae... We lost your glasses..."

"WHAT?!" you shouted.

You were walking to school while saying things under your breath. You couldn't believe what your brothers did to your glasses.

Basically, that morning, they woke up extra early as they wanted to play with the helium balloons they got from their friend's birthday party. They found out that if you tied something light around the string of the balloon, it would fly. Therefore, they tested it out. From all of the light items you've got at home, they decided to take your glasses.

They went to the backyard, tied your glasses on their balloons then let the balloons go. They were so amazed by how the balloons carried your glasses to the sky. They were jumping and cheering. Then they realized, your glasses were gone.

Goodbye eye glasses.

Of course you were pissed. So before you left the house, you left your brothers a little souvenir. A bump on their heads.

Lucky for you, you found your way to school even though your vision was blur.

As you entered the school premises, you didn't noticed someone was in front of you and you bumped him.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me." you apologized.

"Oh no, that's alright." he said.

You looked at the person you bumped into and raised an eyebrow. He seemed familiar, like as if you have seen him before.

"I apologize once again. I lost my glasses so i can't see what's happening around me." you explained.

"Isn't that dangerous?" he asked in a concern tone.

"Oh, i'm alright. I'm not completely blind." you joked.

"Anyways, i have to go. I'm sorry again." then you waved at him and headed straight to class.

The whole day was a nightmare for you. You couldn't see a thing what was on the blackboard. You couldn't focus as your eyes were annoying you. You had to exchange seat with someone just to see what was on the blackboard. Some were kind enough to exchange with you but some were such an ass.

The day was finally done but you didn't went home yet. You decided to stay in school, at the canteen, to read and make notes.

You were so busy writing notes down that you didn't noticed someone was coming up to you.

"Hey."

You were startled by that person that you accidently drew on your notebook.

"Oh, i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to surprise you."

You sighed and ripped the page you drew on.

"That's fine. You're the guy from this morning right?" you asked.

"Yeah, that's me. Good thing you recognized me even without your glasses." he chuckled.

"I can still see shapes and colours sir. Why are you here by the way?"

"Oh right." He started looking for something in his bag then took out a box and handed it to you.

"Here. This is my glasses. I asked some of your classmates on what was your eye grade. Luckily, we have the same. So, you can have these. These are my extra ones, just in case i broke the one i'm wearing right now."

You looked at the box, then back to him. That scenario seemed so familiar to you. What was it?

Then it hit you! It was the same dream you had last night. That guy in front of you, was the same guy in your dream.

You couldn't believe it, that was him. The same uniform and same hair.

You took the box from his hand and wore the glasses on.

You slowly looked up to him and when you saw his face, you blushed.

He showed you his box-like smile and said "I haven't introduced myself. I'm Kim Taehyung, and you are?"

You were speechless. Out of words. Blank. Stunned. This guy standing in front of you was like a work of art.

"Hello?" he said as he waved his hands in front of your face.

"Ah! I'm (Y/N)!" you accidently shouted.

He just laughed at how silly and cute you were. "Well, (Y/N). Do take good care of my glasses.They will help you concentrate. Don't let it fly into space."

He then walked away and headed for exit. Before he could leave, he turned around to you and said "I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

He winked then left. You were left there dumbfounded with a tomato face.

Well, guess some dreams do come true.