3. Party Time

Maya' P.O.V

Lucas and I made our way to the bar and ordered our drinks.

"Look, if at any point you wanna leave. Just let me know, I'll drop you home." Lucas informs with a smile.

"I will. But the party's just getting started, baby!" I laughed and downed the drink that the bartender just gave us. Lucas looked shocked for a second before laughing and downing his too. He screwed up his face then shook his head... Damn that was hot.
"More shots?" I smirked and he did the same.

"Let's do it." He challenged and ordered more shots.

8 rounds of shots later, I was tipsy but sober. Lucas looked fine but then again he's used to this kind of shit.

"Come on, cowboy, let's dance." I grab his hand and pull him towards the dance floor.

Party Monster by The Weeknd was playing and everyone was either grinding up against each other or making out. I just showed off some of my moves that we rehearse for our final performance. I moved my body especially my hips to the beat. I let myself go, I wasn't the person to hold back when it came to parties. I've been to them before but eventually they got boring, same old shit every time; get drunk, dance with a stranger, then hook up with someone. I had to stop all that but it didn't mean I was going to stop going to parties forever.

I felt Lucas' intense gaze as he watched me move. I grinned and pulled him closer. His face was so close to mine, the movement of our bodies moving to the beat together made the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I reluctantly looked at his eyes as he stared back at mine. It felt like nothing mattered besides me and him... I couldn't take it, the moment was just getting too intense so I turned around and leaned against him, moving my hips against him with the beat, I felt his soldier against my ass stand up and his hands on my hips, and that only drew me in to the moment more. My heart was racing and I knew Lucas was the same. I slid my hand around his neck, resting it there, my back was still against him.

I felt his warm breath on my neck before his lips trailed kisses up it then lightly biting my earlobe. I felt weak, I wanted him right there and then. I turned around and I looked at him, lust evident in both our eyes but non of us made the first move.

The moment was soon over when Take Your Shirt Off by T-Pain came on. It was so upbeat that it ruined the mood.

Cheers came from the middle of the dance floor, my head immediately looked in that direction and seen it was the Korean dance squad from the dance department.

They were having dance battles and their moves were on point! The first guy, Junsun? He was the best dancer there.

"They're so good!" I complemented and watched the scene.