15. Making Up for Lost Time

* 3 months later *

Lucas' P.O.V

Do you ever get the feeling that your life is going so well that you can't help but feel and think that something bad is going to happen? It's like the scale has to tip one way or another when the scale has been balanced enough. Well that's exactly what's happening right now. It's been three months since Maya and I told everyone that we are exclusive and I could lie to you and tell you that it's been the best three months of my life. I could say that it's been a dream and Maya and I are finally happy. But no, it's the complete opposite. We spend most nights away from each other, either out doing basketball practice or out doing music rehearsals for our final assessment. We haven't even had sex in 2 months, even when I try to kiss her or hug her she always says the same thing "Lucas, please I'm revising!" SHE DOESN'T EVEN CALL ME NAMES ANYMORE, HOW FUCKED UP IS THIS! We just don't have time for each other no more.

I guess I should have seen this coming seeing as it is coming to the end of the academic year and we are both focusing on our exams and trying to get them perfect grades for university, companies and scholarships. I mean we need them to get a head start in life right? But I can't help but feel that my life has become unbalanced, my love life is basically non-existent, my school work is coming out on top and that's the sign that the scale is unbalanced.

I rang Maya's phone and waited for her to answer.

"Hi you've reached Maya, please leave a message after the beep." Fuck! I threw my phone on the sofa and rubbed my hands over my face.

**

It was 7:30pm now and Maya still isn't home. She didn't even call me back.

As if on cue I heard the door unlock and open. I walked out of my room and headed to her to greet her and she let's out a deep sigh.

"Hey." She forces a smile.

"You alright?" I asked and took her coat and bags.

"Its been a rough day, baby." She sighs again and leans against the door after taking her shoes off.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked and slide my finger tips down from her shoulders to her hands.

"No... I wanna do something else though." She grips my T-shirt and pulls me closer to her, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I've missed you." I whisper to her and she smiles sympathetically. She kisses my lips and wraps her arms around my neck and jumped. I caught her and carried her to the dining table. I sat her down and pulled off her underwear from under her mini skirt.

No doubt that after so long I was ready to fuck all night, my dick was already hard and ready to go.

I kissed Maya again and traced my fingers down her body until it reached her pulsing pussy. I pushed a finger in and kissed her neck. She moaned out and put her right hand on my neck while the other gripped the table.

"Huckleberry please..." She begged and I looked her in the eyes, hers showed desperation for the contact and mine lustful and dark. I removed my finger and pulled my joggers and boxers down and positioned myself at her area. I slowly slid in and pushed in and out of her.

I slowly pushed inside her and filled her up, she bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"So tight... Shows we ain't done this in ages." I joked and she laughed. That beautiful laugh. I pushed in and out of her slowly before quickening my pace. The sound of us banging against the table echoed around the apartment with each thrust.

"Fuck, Lucas." She moaned, her face screwed up in pleasure. I grunted and felt that I'm about to cum. "You going so hard, you ganna break this damn table." She smirked and moaned when she felt her high. As we both calmed down, I thrusted slowly in and out.

"I love you." I whispered against her lips before kissing her with desperation.

"I love you more. Now please don't stop, I want you to do me all night, Cowboy." She moaned and started kissing my neck.

With that, I lifted her up off the table and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to her room and threw her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips long and hard and she kissed me just as hard. In between our tongue battle and kisses, I caressed her leg with my right hand, slowly making it's way up to her already wet core. This turned me on even more. I started rubbing circles on her area and she moaned against the kiss making me hard. I slipped a finger in and moved it in and out, round and round, she grabbed my hand and pushed it against her even more. I bit my lip so hard as I watched her trembling body beneath me. Her hips moved in sync with my finger and her breath hitched with each pump.

I leaned down and kissed her plumped lips and worked her middle. Battling her tongue and her finger tips grazing against my back as I pleasured her.

The night was spent with more sex, in the bed, balcony, shower and again on the sofa. It was perfect. It definitely made up for lost time.

Vote and Comment.

I would like to apologize for going ghost on you and not updating. I've had a mad summer vacation, been no time to update anyway. I'm back and I am hoping to get updated as soon as possible.

Thank you for being patient.

SasMaster145 x