14. Body On Me & the Happy Moments

Continued...

Maya's P.O.V

"Wait... You have a box of condoms!?" Lucas asked, with a grin. I straddled his waist and opened it for him.

"Yeah, I'm always prepared." I said in a duh tone.

"Makes sense." He shrugged and pulled one out the box and began unwrapping.

We were both breathing heavily as he turned us over and I stared at his beautiful body. My eyes trailed down his body to his V line to finally, the big fellow below. I have to say, I don't think I'm going to be able to walk in the morning after tonight.

He rolled the condom on and was ready to go. I sat up and turned around so he could undo my dress.

I felt his warm fingers grab the top of my dress and he unzipped the back, it fell off my shoulders and revealed my bra which he undid immediately and threw it to the side. I laid on my back and Lucas pulled my dress off.

He stared down at my body, taking it in, I see the condom tighten more as his manhood was at full attention, I looked in Lucas' eyes as butterflies flew around in my stomach... I'm nervous, there's no doubt about it, I love him and we're finally together. In this moment, nothing else matters besides me and him.

Lucas leaned down and kissed my lips softly before whispering, "You ready?"

"Yes." I whispered back and he kissed me one last time before slowly pushing into me.

I gasped when he entered me, it hurt a little as I needed to adjust to his size but gradually it became easier and more pleasurable.

He slowly pushing in and pulled out, in and out, each time dragging out slowly. Fuck! My hips moved slowly in rhythm with Lucas until our hips were moving in sync.

"Lucas!" I moaned and bit my lip, gripping the sheets.

"Uuhhh, uuhh, uhhh!" Lucas grunted as the pace increased. Each thrust became harder and faster, both of us jerking up and down due to the force Lucas was giving! He banged against my core each time, harder and harder! My head went back and my legs wrapped around Lucas' torso, pulling him closer. I gripped his shoulders and dug my nails into him.

"F-fuck!" I moaned, gasping after each thrust.

"Maya!" Lucas moaned and banged harder.

"Harder!" I moaned and Lucas complied, my lips trembled after each thrust and it was so good. I felt like I was in pure Ecstasy, I opened my eyes and stared up at Lucas, his face was gorgeous despite it being screwed up do to the pleasure. His expression made him look like an animal and it turned me on even more.

He was speeding up and I knew he was going to cum and so was I...

"Slower..." I moaned, I wanted to drag this out.

"What! Why!?" He groaned, thrusting even harder.

"I want this to last..." I breathed as he began to slow down.

It felt even better after slowing down, it felt more real, like this moment was ours, we had complete control, pleasure wasn't controlling us.

"Lucas... Kiss me." I moaned once I had stared up at Lucas. His beautiful green eyes opened and he immediately leaned down and kissed me hard. I kissed back like my life depended on it and he thrusted faster. We withdrew from each other's lips and moaned.

The bed began to shake as Lucas went faster and faster, hitting my core harder and harder each time.

"Fuck! Faster!" I moaned and he went faster.