Forgiven But Not Forgotten Part 2

Just kidding I couldn't resist not updating! 

 Bella's house on  side.

Continued from the other chapter......... I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did it was fun. I just now have finished my terminator marathon! MAJOR LIFE ACHIEVEMENT WHOOOHOOO! I have no life.  I have to do some babysitting later so I get to relax for a bit! 

Love you all

MRJlover

Tell people to read the elements! 

Thanks!

"Are you bi?"Eliza asked Bella.

Bella sobbed quietly while Orlando put his arm around her.

"Eliza, I don't think you understand wait your saying."Justin advised.

"No, I know exactly what I'm saying."she shot back.

"To answer your question Eliza, no." Bella replied.

Eliza stared at Bella.

"I hate you for suggesting that,slut." She added.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"Eliza screamed.

"You heard me, skank. I know you and Justin have been sleeping together." Bella stated.

"Bitch, you are going pay!"Eliza yelled before she launched herself at Bella.

The two girls began to wrestle and pull at each others hair.

"Stop it!" Justin yelled.

The two girls stood up and straightened their shirts and hair.

"What is wrong with you?" Orlando asked Eliza.

"Its not my fault its hers." Eliza accused.

"Its not just her problem its both of you." Justin sated.

"We should leave." Orlando said quietly to Bella. Bella nodded her head and walked slowly over to the door.

"Bye." she whispered to Eliza and  Justin. 

"You really have shown your true colors Eliza." was the last thing she said.

Present Day

"Can you forgive me?" Eliza asked Bella.

Bella looked up at Eliza's somber face. Her red eyes,were crying from all the mean things she had said. Bella wanted to forgive her so bad,but didn't know if she could really trust her.

"Can I trust you?" Bella questioned.

Eliza looked up at Bella and nodded slowly.

"The yes, I forgive you." Bella cried.

Eliza tackled Bella in a ferocious hug.

 "That fight was so stupid. Why did you ask me that?" Bella asked.

"Rumors. Really bad ones, that you and I were dating." Eliza replied. 

"Let's go talk to Riley." Bella suggested.

Linking their arms together they proceeded to do just that.

Johnny

It'd been so many years since he'd last seen Bella. But he wanted nothing to do with her. He wanted her daughter Kaitlin. Orlando was at home with them for only a few hours before he got in a car and left. Johnny sat in his parked car across the street on front of the large mansion. It had a colonial feel to it but seemed different. Johnny wanted to take away something important from Bella because she simply chose Orlando over him. He knew they were matches but he didn't honestly care about that. It was only a matter of time before he would strike.