Chapter 3

-August's

I walked back into the house and Candace came over and hugged me. Then she hit me upside my head.

"Don't you ever leave like that again August. You had me worried sick".

"Sorry".

"What's wrong with you"?

"I'm not suppose to be here Candace this isn't my life I'm not a basketball player. I'm in a gang I've seen people die even you Candace".

She just had a blank stare.

"Candace we aren't married we don't have kids".

"Baby sit down okay i will go call your doctor".

"No Candace I don't need a doctor".

She took my hand and she made me sit down in the chair.

"Look your August we have two beautiful girls. I'm a nurse your a basketball player you are 28 I'm 27. We live in New York. We have three houses one in Miami the other in LA. This is your life".

"My life"? I was still confused.

"Your life baby we have been married for 6 years been together since Junior year. Know each other for almost all our lives".

She pulled up her shirt. Nice boobs big boobs.

"Look August".

She pointed to a tattoo on her left boob it had my name and a dated on it.

"Is that when we got married".

"Yes and look".

She pulled up my shirt and on the left side was her name and the date we got married.

"I love you August Alsina".

She kissed me and it was amazing.

"Now go get ready for the cook out baby and I'll tell my parents you aren't yourself".

She kissed my forehead and walked upstairs.

What the hell is going on this is a different world.

"Baby you ready". Candace said walking out the bathroom in black shorts and a Bulls jersey and shoes.

"You look good".

She blushed. "Thanks August. Uhh you ready babe"?

"I think so".

"Well can you get Jayla make sure she's ready I'm going to get Kiera".

"Which one is that".

"The oldest one her room is two doors down on the left".

I nodded and walked out the room and went to Jayla's room. I opened the door and her room was big. It was pink and had a huge painted crown on her wall that said Princess Jayla. She had a big doll house about three or four feet tall. Her bed was pink crown. I see she loves princess she has a lot of dolls which were princesses. She was sitting at her table playing tea party with her stuffed animals.

"Daddy!!! Can you play tea party with me"?

"Umm your mom wanted me to get you it's time to go".

"Please". She gave me a pouty look.

"How about when we come back".

She smiled and got up and came over to me and held out her tiny pinky.

"Pinky promise daddy".

I bent down to her level and hooked my pinky with hers. "I pinky promise".

She hugged me and run out the room. I smiled. This is my life I like it. I walked out of the room and Candace was downstairs already so I walked down.

"Umm I'm going to drive cause I know you aren't yourself and don't remember anything". She said smiling while holding who I assume is Kiera.

"Is that Kiera"?

"Yes she just turned one right after your birthday".

"Oh how old is Jayla".

"Jayla how old are you"? I turned around cause she was behind me

"I four my birthday is August 18".

"Come on we going to be late". Candace grabbed Jayla's hand and walked out the door. I walked out and locked the door.

Candace was putting Keira in her car seat and Jayla climbed in the door up to her seat. "Daddy can you put my seat belt on please".

I walked over to the car and went to her side and helped her put her seat belt on.

"Thank you daddy". She said smiling.

I got in the passenger side and put my seat belt on. Candace was already in the car she looked at me and smiled. "You ready"? She asked me

"Yeah I guess so".

I'm still so confused on what is going on. This is probably just a dream. Maybe i'm still at the hospital and I'm in a coma and dreaming. Yeah that's it I'm dreaming.

End of chapter 3