Chapter 13 Rated-R

Different Life Chapter 13

August's POV

I fell asleep on the couch waiting for Candace. It was probably 30 minutes until I felt her tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and I swear my eyes got big. I sat up quickly and looked her up and down. She was wearing a sexy nurse outfit that didn't even cover most of her ass she was wearing a red thong. It was half way open so I saw her red lace bra. And she was wearing red pumps. Holding a long ass needle which was fake of course.

"Damn". I whispered to myself

"Nurse is here to take your temperature". She looked at me seductively smirking.

It was taking everything in my body not to just throw her on this couch and fuck her senseless.

"Go ahead and take my temperature doctor". I said smiling.

She put the needle on the floor and straddled me and ripped open my shirt. She ran her hands up and down my chest.

"So nurse how do I feel".

"Hot". She said in a sexy way

She got up and picked up the needle and looked at me. I know she's not about to stick that near me.

"Candace what you about to do"?

"The patient needs a shot to get better". She gave me an evil glare.

"Hell no". I said getting up from the couch.

She started laughing and dropped the needle. "I'm kidding baby".

She jumped and me good thing her thick ass was light. I held her ass and we started to kiss. I could fee her smiling while we kissing.

"What"? I said on her lips.

"I love you that's all". She said

I pulled back and looked at her. "I love you too".

I put her down and she held both my cheeks and looked at me.

"God your beautiful".

"Thank you baby".

I grabbed her waist and kissed her. I licked the bottom of her lips asking her for an entrance and she opened her mouth. Our tongues wrestled each others. I moved her back still kissing knocking over everything in our way until she was against the wall.

I stopped kissing her. "Candace take them damn heels off".

"Why"? She pouted

"I like your short ass better plus your heels making too much noise". I said smiling.

She smiled back and took off her heels which made her four inches shorter. I love her short self.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Let's take this upstairs". I whispered in her ear.

"I don't care I just wanna make love with my baby". She said softly in my ear sending chills up my spine.

"I want I want you to make sweet love to me August".

I had her pinned up against the wall kissing her neck. She ran her hands up and down in my hair.

"Feels good". She moaned.

We both knew we wanted each other right now. She I laid her on the floor year that's right the hard cold floor but we didn't care. I ripped open her outfit and damn she was fine with her body. Even through I've seen it a thousand times.

I took her panties off and began to finger her. One finger than two.

"Oh my God August". She moved a little letting me know she liked it.

I went faster and her moaning got louder. She arched her back moving away making me pull her back close to me.

"Imma cum August".

"Hold it".

I unbuckled my pants and slowly went inside of her. I groaned and she hit my chest.

"August put it all the way in". She hissed at me.

I fully put myself inside of her and went slow. She closed her eyes taking it all in.

"Oh baby". She grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to her as I went in and out of her.

"Shit". I groaned

"Baby....baby". She couldn't get here words out.

"Yes"?

"I love you".

I looked at her and stared and her beautiful brown eyes. "I love you too".

I kissed her continuing going in and out of her with a steady pace.

I could felt her walls tighten up letting me know she was about to cum.

"Cum baby". I whispered in her ear.

"Mhm ahh". She moaned quietly.

I picked her up with me still in her and sat her on the stairs. I pulled out.

"Turn around".

She got up and turned around and got on all fours. I took my pants off from around my ankles. I grabbed my dick and played with her pussy.

She started to whine "Stop baby put it in".

I laughed and stuck it in her. I grabbed her waist and started going in and out of her.

"Baby fuck me now".

"Oh you wanna fuck now baby"? I said laughing.

"Yesss". She moaned

I started hitting it from the back and I knew exactly how she liked it.

"Mhm".

I grabbed her hair making her head come back too. I started to go faster.

"Oh God yesss". She yelled

"You like that". I said still hitting it from the back.

"Yes baby".

I did this for ten minutes and then I stood her up and she was close to me and I still was in her going in and out of her. I rubbed her clit fast.

"Ah ah August". She moaned loudly.

"Say my name baby say my name". I said hitting it hard holding her close to me.

I groaned loudly letting my fluids come out and into her.

She breathed loudly and I slide down the stairs with her on my lap.

"A-mazing". She said laying her head back on my chest.

"Oh know Im ready for round two".

"I wanna take a bath in the jacuzzi". She said

"Come on then". I smiled

I stood up with her in me carrying her up the steps.

End of Chapter 13