Chapter 18 (THE END)

Different Life Chapter 18 (The End)

Augusts POV

Jayla came running in our room screaming "it's Christmas it's Christmas".

I stretched while yawning.

"Daddy get up mommy said it's breakfast time".

She smiled widely. I nodded and got out of bed. I put on some sweats and a wife beater and picked up Jayla and walked downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and Kiera was in her high chair and the parents were already at the table.

"Well thank you for joining us". Candace's mom said with an attitude.

"Mom what did we talk about none of that okay it's Christmas time to be happy not moody". Candace said placing pancakes on the table.

I put Jayla in her chair and scooted her close to the table then I sat beside Candace.

Everyone was opening presents and I gave Candace her last gift I had for her.

"August I told you you didn't need to get me anything".

"I know but you deserve stuff baby".

She smiled and opened the box.

"Baby these are the shoes I wanted".

"I know you whined a lot last month".

She hit me. But then kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much baby".

I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked at Kiera on my moms lap playing with her hands. And Jayla having fun with her toys.

This family may be crazy but it's mine.

"Oh August can we please go to the store I forgot eggnog".

"Baby do you really think they will have that today".

"No but can you check please". She pouted.

"Okay baby".

Once I got to the store they actually did have it. I went to the cashier and it was the guy.

"Hey it's you".

He nodded.

"Wait no you can't take me away from my family".

"It's time".

"No"!! I yelled and ran out the store but didn't look where I was going and got hit by a car.

"August baby". I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital.

"Oh thank God". Candace looked young again that's weird.

"What's going on".

"You fell down the stairs and blacked out. I'm so glad your okay baby. I'm going to tell you parents your okay". She kissed me and walked out.

What the hell.

Then that guy came in as a doctor.

"What's going on".

"A second chance August you are 18 make it right this time". He smiled and walked out.

I smiled a second chance to be with Candace. I will choose her this time and not the gang.

End of Chapter 18