Chapter 5 (R-Rated)

Chapter 5

July 5 (Wednesday)

August's POV

I woke up next to my beautiful wife. I smiled. I guess it wasn't a dream. I looked at her sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful. I turned over and looked at the clock it was only 6 in the morning. Damn and I can't go back to sleep. I got up and walked into the bathroom and went over to my sink I believe cause it had men stuff on it. I washed my face and looked in the mirror and there she was smiling at me.

"Good morning sexy". She said in her purple silk robe.

I turned around and smiled. "Good morning beautiful".

"You wanna take a shower with me"? She asked smirking.

She undid her robe and it dropped on the floor. Oh God yes. Her body is on point. She was a thick sexy mama. I licked my lips and she walked past me and I don't know what came over me. I slapped her ass hard and she let out and sexy moan. She turned on the shower and I'm happy it's a walk-in shower plus you can sit down in there. She looked at me and pointed at me. I took off my boxers and walked into the shower and closed the door. She came over to me and turned around and put her ass on my dick and started grinding. Lord what is she doing to me. I put my hands around her waist and she guided my hand down to her area and I knew exactly what to do. I started to rub on her area and she let out a small moan. Then I stuck two fingers in her and went slow.

"August don't tease me go ahead".

I listened to her and stuck another in and went at it. She let out a nice moan and it was sexy and it made me go faster. She laid her head on my chest and I held her waist tighter because she was starting to squirming. And that means I'm doing something right. "No don't try to run baby". I said whispering in her ear. She just moaned. "You ready for this dick". She nodded and I grabbed my dick and stuck it in her and she let out the biggest moan. She grabbed me and I pushed her arm away and held her waist and started hitting it from the back. "Ahh shit August". She moaned

I held her arms and started going faster. Her moans got louder.

I grabbed her waist and held her close to me. I went in and out of her slowly. She moaned lightly and I could feel her cumming and she didn't scream but you could hear her feeling satisfied. She moved away from me and moved me over to the block where you sit. The water hitting her gorgeous body. I sat down and she got on top of me. I held her close my head on her chest and her hands touching over my head. She slowly grinned on me and I held her ass while she slowly started to bounce on me. "Mhm baby". She moaned and started to bounce up and down faster. I slapped her ass and she let out a louder moan. I squeezed her ass making her bounce harder on my dick. I could feel myself cumming. She grabbed my shoulders and started grinding again but she started going faster and I felt her cum. And as soon as she came I came.

We didn't say anything she just laid her head on my shoulder. As I wrapped my arms around her. "That was great". She said.

"I know". I kissed her forehead.

We laid her for awhile even though the water was cold our body heat made us warm. She started to bounce again making me real horny. "Baby you trying to start round two huh".

She didn't say anything she just kept bouncing up and down. I picked her up still in her put her against the wall with her legs wrapped around me. I just went in. Going faster and faster both my groans and her moans filled the shower.

Then the door opened.

"Mommy".

I stopped and looked at Candace she looked at me and pushed me away and slowly opened the door and poked her head out.

"Jayla what are you doing up".

"I had bad dream and wet the bed".

"Okay mommy will be right out okay go sit on the towel in my room".

"Okay".

Candace looked at me

"We will finish later". She kissed me and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her.

I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the shower. Jayla was sitting on a towel on our floor beside our bed on Candace's side. Candace had her robe on now and walked out the room.

Jayla started laughing. I looked at her. "What's so funny".

"Daddy you naked". I smiled then laughed.

"I'm wearing a towel".

She just laughed and Candace came in the room.

"Come on Jayla you need a bath". Jayla got up and ran out the room.

"Does she always wet the bed".

"Only when she has nightmares it isn't often".

Candace walked out of the room I'm guessing to give Jayla a bath. I went to my closet and picked something out. I don't know what I'm going to do today.

After Candace gave Jayla a bath she started breakfast and me and Jayla were watching this weird kids show called Dora ugh I hate it. Then Kiera started crying.

"August can you please get her".

"Yeah".

I put Jayla on the couch and got up. And walked upstairs. I didn't know which room was hers so I just followed the crying. I walked in her room and it's big for a one year old she should just be in the same room as Jayla. I walked over to Kiera's crib and she looked at me put her arms up. I smiled and picked her up and she stopped crying.

"You just wanted to be with someone". She looked at me and then put her head on my shoulder sucking her thumb. I smiled she is too cute. I wiped her tear and we went downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Candace put a plate on the table and looked up at me.

"Aww that's too cute".

She walked over to me and took Kiera and put her in the high chair.

"Jayla come here it's time to eat sweetie".

You could hear her little self running until she got in the kitchen. Candace helped her in her chair and then sat down. She looked at me and smiled.

"Sit down August".

"Oh". I sat down and I prayed over the food and we started to eat.

End of Chapter 5