Chapter 6

Chapter 6

July 5

August's POV

After breakfast Candace was getting ready for work.

"What am I suppose to do with the girls".

"Well August you can take them to see your parents I mean I know they would want to see the girls. Oh make sure they eat lunch at 12 and take a nap at 1. Make sure they wake up at 3. And then just play with them maybe take them to the park or something".

"But I don't know anything about the girls".

"It's okay baby Jayla will help you I know it". She said smiling then putting on a shirt.

"Okay but is don't want to do nothing wrong".

"Baby you won't oh and if Kiera starts to cry it's probably cause she needs her diaper changed".

"I don't know how to change a diaper".

"How about I ask my mom to help you".

"That would be great".

"Okay ill call her". She kissed my cheek and walked out the room.

I laid on the bed then Jayla ran in the room. And got on the bed and started jumping. "Daddy daddy daddy"!!!

I sat up and grabbed her and sat her on my lap. "Yes yes yes".

"Mommy said we going to see nana".

"Yes we are".

"And grandma is coming over after for lunch".

"Yes she is".

"Do you think we can have McDonald's for lunch I want nuggets".

"How can you think about food we just ate breakfast".

"I don't know". She smiled

"I'll ask your mommy".

"No she will say no daddy". She gave me the pouty face.

I poked her bottom lip. "Put that back in there". She still was pouting. I started to tickle her and she tried not to laugh but she laughed anyway.

"Stop pouting". I said tickling her.

"Okay daddy".

I stopped and she kept laughing. Then Candace walked in the room.

"My mom will be here for lunch and then she will leave she will help with the diapers and the potty".

"Good".

"Jayla go get your clothes on".

She slid off of my lap and ran out the room. And Candace walked over to me and sat on my lap. I held her waist.

"Baby Jayla wants McDonald's for lunch".

She laughed and shook her head. "She knows you not yourself she will pull anything over you".

"What's wrong with it".

"She can't have that it's not good for her my mom will make lunch but get her ice cream because she's gonna through a fit".

I laughed. "She can't have fast food but ice cream is okay for her".

"Oh shut up August and don't give that girl fast food it's not healthy".

"Okay baby I won't".

She kissed my lips and got up but I pulled her back on my lap.

"Don't go".

"August I will be back at 5 okay maybe early".

I grabbed her face and kissed her.

She pulled back and smiled. "I better go before you make me late".

"Alright baby".

She got off my lap and kissed me again and smacked her ass and she looked at me and I put my hands up.

"Sorry it's just so big".

"Ill be home later baby". She walked out of the room and I followed her. She went to Jayla's room who was having trouble putting her clothes on. She put her shirt on for her and then kissed her cheek.

"Be good for daddy and don't try and get nothing your not suppose to get hear me".

"Yes mommy".

She stood up and walked out the room.

"August help her put her shorts on".

"Okay".

I followed Candace downstairs and she went to the living room and went over to Keira who was in her play pen. She picked her up and kissed her little baby lips. Then put her down. And I followed her to the door. She took the keys and then got her bag.

"Bye August see you tonight".

She kissed me again and I closed the door behind her.

A day with the girls Lord help us all.

End of Chapter 6