Arguing

THATS RIGHT IVE OFFICIALLY STARTED THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH MY SISTER SAID NOT TO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I FEEL REBELIOUS!

Wpov

"I can't believe I have a gay son." My dad spat.

"I can't help it, father!"

I stormed out of the room. This was the fourth argument we've had today. I ran into my bedroom and flopped on my bed and groaned.
My dad and I have been having more and more arguements lately and I hate it. My mom usually pretends not to notice.

An orange cat walked in. I knew it was a neko.

"It's fine. I don't need anything. Just another fight with my dad." I said to it. It walked out.

Maybe I should explain my kingdom.

The richest people were royalty. I'm the prince.

Then people who own land are the next richest people.

Then people who do not own land.

Then thieves.

And at the bottom of the popularity scale are the neko's. Usually the rich have nekos as servants. In the castle, we have hundreds and I hate it.

I always have wanted to set them free but....well....I guess I haven't had the courage.
The orange cat from earlier walked in as a human. Well, a human with cat ears and a tail.

"Are you sure you're okay, your majesty?"

"Yeah." I sighed, "But just call me Will."

"Okay."

The neko left.

Then I got an idea.
A very, very good idea.
I could run away.

I started packing a bag. Then I quietly left my room and jogged down the hall.

I froze beside a door in which I heard a meow come from.
Maybe I could set them free....and maybe I can get one to come with me to keep me company....

I opened the door and saw a bunch of nekos, in cat form, in cages.

This would be the best plan for both of us.

The chapters will get better (and longer) I promise, but his was just kind of introducing Will and informing you guys why he ran away.

This is a really short chapter:
Word count: 353 words