IDontKnowWhatToCallThisChapterBecauseItHasFiftyBillionPovChanges

Npov

Five days later

(A/N: I really like bold print)

Apollo brought me food and water every day, and let me out of the cage every once in a while to stretch. I haven't seen Will since we snuck into the castle...

I wonder if he's alright. I wonder if any of them are alright...

No. I can't think like that. If they're hurt (or worse...) then they can't come get me out, and I'd never see them again. It'd just be me and Apollo forever.

But if they were alive, wouldn't they look for me? I wouldn't be that hard to find, I was in a room where Apollo used to keep me out of the way.

Then I realized if Hera or Apollo were ruling, this room would have a lot more nekos in it.

Which means Will was still alive.

Which means he hasn't looked for me.

He doesn't need you.

He doesn't want you.

No. I can't think like this!

Apollo came into the room. He refilled my water and food, and then let me out.

"Don't make a sound, alright? Hera thinks you're dead."

I wouldn't look at him.

-Wpov-

It's been five days and I haven't seen Nico once. My dad tried to get Hera out of the castle, but it didn't work. Technically, I'm still king, but she pretends I'm not.

(A/N: OH MY GODS I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED 'HOT' INSTEAD OF NOT AND AHAHHAHAHAHA HERA HAS A THING FOR WILL)

I wonder if Nico's okay. I don't trust my dad to take care of him, but he won't tell me where he is.

I wonder if Nico is already dead.

No. Don't think like that. He has to be alive.

He has to.

-Apollo's POV-
(A/N: wow there are a ton of POV changes...)

I've been taking care of him. I couldn't admit this to anyone, but I think I'm warming up to Nico...

No. I can't think like that. If Will refuses to do something, I might have to kill him.

Or would I...?

I scolded myself. Of course I would!

I sound like Hera, I thought.

I groaned.

-Npov-

Apollo has been visiting me more and more often. Soon he started talking to me, other than the usual, "Be quiet because Hera thinks you're dead" thing.

Today he told me about what Will has been doing lately, and I relaxed because it confirmed that he was alive and healthy.

"He's been looking for you nonstop ever since I hid you. I'm surprised he hasn't found you yet...."

He's been looking for me?

"I might have to move you somewhere he won't find you. Or maybe I should let him find you. He looks ill because he's been up so late looking for you. No. I can't do that...."

He's...not healthy? And it's my fault?

"Where would you like to be hidden?"

I looked at him. Did he expect me to answer? I'm a cat!

"Well?"

I just stared at him. Did he want me to change form? He used to yell at me if I did that without permission...

He poked me. "Can you hear me?"

He must want me to change form.

I turned human and he said, "Finally. Now, where would you like to be hidden?"

I looked at him nervously. "My room?"

"The room right next to Will's?"

"Yes."

"Hm... alright... I'll have to hide you during a time that he's asleep." He winced. "Which he almost never does."

I looked at my feet, my eyes tearing up.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked me.

"It's my fault." I whispered.

"What?"

I said it a bit louder this time, "It's my fault."

"Oh, stop being so dramatic. It's not your fault you're here, anyway."

I looked up at him. He was sounding more and more like Will.

It was tearing me apart.

-----

It was past midnight, and I was in my cage. I couldn't sleep, which was probably a good thing because I get nightmares and Hera thinks im dead.

I paced in my cage, trying to find out way out, but without success.

Someone turned the doorknob, and for a moment I thought it was Will. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, though, because it was just Apollo.

"Hey, little kitty. Can I call you that?"

I meowed. Let me out!

"Yes? Good. Alright, I brought you a blanket so you could sleep better. Er, so, you know, Hera wouldn't find you."

I looked up at him. He was carrying a yellow blanket. I meowed again. Can I come out?

"Hmm? You like the blanket? Me too."

I sighed. I wished humans could speak cat.

"Here, come out for a moment so I can put this in the cage."

He picked me up and moved me out of the cage. The he put the blanket on the bottom, so it would be like a bed.

"Meow." Thank you.

"You're very welcome."

Wow, I've had short chapters lately.

Have I mentioned that I like bold print?