A way to get him back

(A/N: Gods this is getting long...)

(A/N: I have to go back and read the last chapter because I forgot everything that happened.)

(A/N: I'm back.)

Octavian's POV

Everything. I did everything to get him back. I never stood a chance.

I was pacing in my house in the city. Is there anything else I can do?

I decided I had tried everything. I even tried to kill his boyfriend...

I'm still his boyfriend, technically. He never officially broke up with me. Which means he was cheating on both me and Nico...

How could he do that?

(I don't know why but I want a reason for Octavian to have done everything he did.)

I guess he doesn't consider me his boyfriend anymore, though.

Oh gods, Nico probably thinks Will is some hero. I guess he was for Nico. But he was the villain to me.

I was in love with him....

I knew he liked Nico the day I left the blanket in the woods so he wouldn't get cold. Of course, I hadn't brought two. I only expected Will to be there. Then, I watched them. Oh gods that sounds creepy.... Anyway, I watched as Will gave Nico the blanket.

I watched as Will shivered as he laid down. I wanted to snatch the blanket from Nico and put it on Will, but Will already hated me enough. It would just get worse if I stole the blanket to Nico to give to him...

I almost laughed. Will was a terrible camper. He'd have been dead within a day. He brought a wooden bowl, yet he didn't bring food (or at least I don't think he brought food; Nico ended up getting fish the entire time they were there) or a blanket.

Also, why did he want a neko to come with him instead of me? Did he already hate me by then? Did he even think of bringing me?

I sighed and stopped pacing. I needed to do something that would get Will back, and maybe it would be something I wouldn't see at first.

This is really short. Like, really, really short. Hmm... oh well.