03| Neel

Chapter- 03 | Neel

We inch closer to the parking venue of City mall. Her hair is flying all over the right places, as she had rolled the windows down.
I look at her from the corner of my eye, "Is she the girl I've shared classes with since the fourth grade? Was she always this pretty?"

Other girls die to strike up a conversation with me but she just brushed off my compliment like it was nothing. She really is something. She's playing it cool. Acting all absorbed in her cellphone, but I can see that something is eating away at her. She's tapping her fingers continuously on the cup holder. Or, maybe I'm overthinking.

It's not going to be easy to get under her skin, eh, but then, when was reading girls easy? Ahh.

Her head jerks up to the right, and a bunch of hair lands sideways, caressing her left boob and I get pretty much a peek to what does the red dress holds. Nonetheless to say, I'm not dissapointed.

She smiles when I finally park and she gets out hastily. She gives a second look at her seat as if to check she didn't leave anything behind. Then, she shakes her head as she shoves the door of the passenger seat close. She doesn't wait for me to get out or anything, but walks away confidently in the direction of the entrance of the mall.

Why will she wait? It's not like we were going to make out or anything.

I see her back disappearing and check my hair in the front mirror, adjusting it to my forehead. Then I push it down to see the sides of my face, and that's when I acknowledge it. Not it, but her. Saheema. She's standing at the back of my car with her torso and butt resting sideways of my car, as if waiting for the right moment to pounce when I come out.

I can remember that butt anywhere. I've tapped that butt too many times to count. More often than not, it was pure lust. Others were moments of weakness.

What can I do? I'm just a hormonal guy and she was consenting. Pretty much she initiated it every other time. It's her signature style to wait for me like this at the back of my car.

I'm on a date with Aashi. She has to go. I have to make Saheema disappear before anyone sees her. She goes to our school, so yeah, everybody will notice her.

I curse under my breath loudly and jerk the door open from the passenger's side, from where Aashi left, in a last dying wish that she doesn't see me and ignores me. For the first time, I've concocted the ideas all in my head.

But like every other fuck with Saheema, she dissapointed me.
She latches her hands on my white shirt's collar, as I begin to walk away from her and towards the entrance. I politely remove her hands and place it to her sides.

"I need you right now, Neel."

"See Saheema, I'm on a date." I say in a rushed whispher and hastily walk towards Arjun, who's waiting for me with the group and waving in my direction.

I don't know how it happens. Saheema pulls my hand backwards and I almost turn around, and she throws herself on me but she kisses my jaw, half- hugging me. I almost roughly push her away and hold on to her shoulders at an arm's length. I try to calm her with my piercing glare and when she stops throwing knives at me with her glare, I let her shoulders go.

"Please walk away, Saheema. There's a lot of people here. Don't make a scene."

For the first time, I look up from her and see a large group of people gawking and leching at her like she committed a deadly crime. I take a quick look at Aashi who looks like she's gonna throw up any second. Ria's face contorts in confusion and she jabs Arjun in the chest, demanding an explanation.