Chapter 9:Revenge is sweet

Here's the next chapter!:)

On the side is Lucas

Chapter 9

We all break into our groups and head off to our destinations. Rachel and I don't have to go anywhere since we're already in Jake's room. 

"Are you ready?" I ask Rachel, bouncing on the balls of my feet. I am a tad nervous about being caught or that we might leave something behind that we shouldn't, but there's also so much excitement flowing through me. I can barely concentrate with all the emotions crashing into me.

"Do you really have to ask that question?" She smiles deviously. I laugh and shake my head. It was a stupid question.

"Let's get going then." I grab a water bottle and Rachel picks up another. We run to Jake's bed, lift the sheets and pour the water all over it. We fix up the bed and run back to our bag of materials. I grab the shaving cream and start to go to a wall but Rachel stops me. 

"Just to let you know I grabbed some things from my house also." She holds up a container of vaseline and a huge jar of sand. An approving smile spreads across my face.

"Nice!"

 She nods her head. I go to a wall and push the top and start waving the can all over, getting shaving cream everywhere. I walk to another wall and spray  smiley faces. The third and final wall I do holds a message: Payback's a bitch! I use what's left of the bottle to spray around his mirror.

Meanwhile Rachel is applying vaseline to the handles of his drawers, t.v and all over his closet. 

"Where else should I put this?" Rachel calls to me. I look around the room and my eyes land on his pillows.

"The pillows!" I smile. Rachel turns to the bed as she sticks her hand in the jar. She slowly and dramatically wipes it all over the pillows. I can't control my laughter at her and what we're doing. I feel so rebellious, something I've rarely felt before.

I've never been the 'bad girl.' I'm not much of a partier and my mom and I have a good relationship. I've never felt the need to go out of my way to piss someone off, like I have with Jake. I usually try my best to ignore jerks and if really provoked I may let out a snide remark. However Jake is an exception I'm willing to make. I truly believe he deserves this and I'm more than willing to let him feel the pain.

"Liked my little show?" Rachel aska, wiping her hands on Jake's sheets to rid the sticky feeling of vaseline.

"It was hilarious," I smile, letting the last of my laughter to escape me.

"Good."

We both go back to our work. I grab the last water bottle, open Jake's closet and pour the water all over his shoes and clothes. 

"Courtney! You may want to close your eyes," Rachel warns. I turn towards  Rachel just as she opens the jar of sand and starts spinning around. I put my hands up in front of my face and close my eyes as the sand pellets start to hit me. I hear Rachel scream with laughter, she's having the time of her life. Once the sand stops hitting me, I remove my hands from my face and open my eyes. There is sand everywhere, sticking to the vaseline and shaving cream.

"Nice job!" I nod approvingly.

"Thank you!" Rachel curtsies.

"Are you ready to use the lipstick while I put out the granny panties and condoms?" I ask.

"Definitely!"

Rachel takes the red lipstick and starts on the mirror. In block letters she writes 'The Player never wins'.  I grab the many pairs of underwear and place them everywhere, on his desk, bed and floor. I place the condoms right beside the underwear.