Chapter 12-The new guy

Here is another chapter! We get to meet the new guy!

Enjoy!

Chapter 12

All my friends turn to see what I'm 'oh my goding.'

"Holy crap!" Megan whispers, her emerald eyes shining.

"My god! I need some sunglasses that guy is hot! With a capital H.O.T!" Chris mumbles to herself.

Standing by the front door is a guy who is just as hot as Jake. He has a beautifully toned body and an angular face. He has brown gorgeous eyes and messy brown hair. All the girls in our school have their eyes stuck to him like glue.

"Wow," I mutter, "I think my eyes are playing tricks on me!"

"Same here," Rachel breathes.

"Oh! Oh! I have the best idea ever!" Megan screams, making everyone turn to see what the hell Megan is screaming about.

"Jeez women!" I say, slapping my hand over her mouth. She swats my hand away and gives me a playful glare.

"Sorry," she says, lowering her voice to a whisper. "I think Courtney should make Jake jealous by flirting with the new guy and dating him and that crap."

"I hate it!" I say automatically, "I can be mean, but not that mean! I don't use innocent guys."

"I think we could do that, but we would need to change the plan so Courtney's not using the new guy," Avery says.

"Yeah, I'll do it if the plan changes a bit."

"How about this!" Rachel says. "You become friends with the new dude and then inform him of our plan. We’ll see how it goes from there."

"I think that could work," Chris says, nodding her head.

"Yeah I like it," I say. I will feel better if the guy knows what’s going on. Anyhow, this plan may not even work out. For all we know this new guy could be a total dick.

"Perfect!" Megan squeals. "Ah, revenge is sweet,"

"Oh, yes it is!" Chris adds. "Now go Courtney! Go become friends with the newbie,"

"Okay, okay. Don't rush me,” I mutter, suddenly nervous. I had never been a fan of meeting new people.

I quickly walk over to the new guy, my heart squeezing. "Hey! I'm Courtney. Do you want me to show you around?"

He smiles at me before saying, "Hey Courtney. I'm Nick and yeah that would be awesome if you showed me around."

"Okay!"

I show Nick to the office where we get his schedule. I then take him around and show him the key points of the school. As I do my job as tour guide, we talk.

I find out that he has two twin sisters Amber and Tatiana, who are thirteen. He switched schools because his old school was really crappy and he wasn't learning anything. He plays soccer, basketball and he skies. We click like that and I know we are going to be friends.  

He’s incredibly easy to talk to and laid back. He seems like a sweetheart and just a great guy all around.

After giving him a quick tour of the school I ask, "So what do you have first?"

"History."

"Oh, I also have history!"

"Thank god. I'm not going to be a loner in my first class!"

I laugh, "Yeah I was lucky on my first day too. I knew my friend Rachel!"

"We both were lucky."