Book 1: Chapter 7

Video to the side

Ratchet's POV

When we were in their backyard as the humans call them. Ironhide seemed to have a rodent leak lubricant's all over his foot, as the Witwicky boy put himself in front of the rodent. From the corner of my optic I saw LunarStar making her way slowly to the boy and Ironhide just when it seemed that Ironhide would offline the rodent LunarStar threw a wrench at him. I chuckled a little at Ironhide when he backed away from my sparkling in fear. Who knew my sparkling could scare someone like him?

The boy went in and Optimus brought the other femme up to the boys sleeping chambers. We all thought that Lunar went to help until we heard her sing a song (Song from previous chapter not putting it back on because to much typing:( ). When she finished she looked away embarrassed. We were all caught in a trance but Optimus snapped out from it first.

"Are you going to help Samuel, LunarStar?" Optimus asked her.

She looked up slightly thinking how to word her sentence , "Trust me if I go in there, I may never come back out alive. It's a dump and there may be roaches." LunarStar shivered and I looked at her closely.

"LunarStar go inside and look in your sleeping chamber." I said. She looked at me confused.

"Bye see you all when we find them." she said. As she was about to walk in Optimus decided to scoop her up.

"Which one is your chamber LunarStar?" Optimus asked her.

"The other window close to Sam's." she explained to him. Optimus brought her down to it and she opened it up and crawled in. She poked her helm back out, "Thanks Optimus." I looked at her happily, good at least she has manners unlike the Witwicky boy.

I looked at her through the window to her chamber, while Optimus was arguing with the boy, to see her looking for the glasses anywhere she could think of. Optimus called a 'Fall back.' While walking back Ironhide pushed me into some electrical wiring. When I fell I heard my sparkling laugh, then she squeaked when the lights went out. I walked over and was about to turn on my headlights to give her light so that she could keep on searching when I saw that she had found another source for light. She walked out and I heard her talking to the boys parental units.

By then I had a light shining into his chamber so he could continue his search when he ordered me to turn it out. He then hid the femme and went to open the door that's when we all left his side of the dwelling and went to the other side closest to LunarStar's chamber.

The parents were talking about something and all we were able to hear was LunarStar choking. She walked into her chamber and looked around until she looked at me and made her way over. After laughing at what she heard she continued.

"Way to go Dad, you have them scouting the room now." she said.

"Well he shouldn't have complained about the light going out. You were productive and found another source." I explained to her.

"I'm going to make sure they haven't gotten lost in his room. Bye and by the way the glasses aren't with me." she said.

"Would've figured." I grumbled.

One of the boys parental units said something to LunarStar and her confidence went down. We heard some commotion going on in the front and we pulled out his dwelling and stayed low. With the bond that I have with my sparkling I felt a sharp pain come from her.

Luna's POV

While in the car I started to pick at my handcuffs. Thanks to Will, Epps, and Figgs, (A/N He-he) my best friends. They taught me how to remove the handcuffs and pick any kinds of locks.