I Regret Nothing Part Two of Two

Here it is. I hope this is the last for ROTF if not oh well.

\\\\\\\

"Please listen to me!" Sam said as he helped me up. Dad kept telling us to run but we paid him little to no attention.

"Dad, just stop! They don't want you, they want us!" I told him.

The con looked at us, "Sam Witwicky. LunarStar." The con said slowly. I nodded and looked around. I saw Sam pull out the sock he had collected the disintegrated Matrix in.

"Don't hurt them. This is what you want. You don't want them." Sam said. I heard a whistle and looked around I saw Bee, "Just don't hurt them. I know what you want. And I know that you need me because I know about the Matrix. Here's what you want, right here." Sam said glancing at me. I looked into his eyes and saw he was scared. I looked up to the building and saw Bee walking on it. It's a wonder on how the building didn't give up on him. Bee looked ready to attack.

"Bumblebee!" I screamed. Bumblebee jumped on the con. Bee and the con fought I ran up to Hayley and helped her up. Bee finally jumped on the con and socked him. Bee tore the cons arm off and kept beating him. I looked to the right and saw a cat like transformer. It pounced on Bee and started to rip some of his armor off. Bee grabbed the animal and tore it's tail off killing it in the process. Bee continued to fight the con and finally killed it.

"Bee?" Sam asked and Bumbles nodded.

We took off running again Mikaela Hayley and me in the lead this time. Dad caught up and Sam was trying to stop him from running in a different direction, "I don't know what's going on, but we've got to move! There's got to be a way out of here!" Dad said and more shots were crashing around us, "Judy, get back, get back, get back." Dad said once we went back where we came from.

"Against the wall! Against the wall! Against the wall. Against the wall." Sam said.

"Bee! Bumblebee! You get them somewhere safe, all right? You've got to get in the car and get to safety." Sam said. I nodded in agreement.

"No, this isn't up for discussion! You're my son and daughter! You're my son and daughter!" Dad said as he looked at us.

"Dad, stop, okay? Get in the car. He's gonna get you to safety. You know, you run. You don't stop, you don't hide, you run. You hear what I'm saying, okay? We'll find you when you're safe." Sam said.

"No." Dad said.

"You've got to let us go, Dad. You have to let us go. You have to." I said.

"Ron. Ron. Ron, let them go." Mom said.

"You come back! Come on." Dad said.

"Ron! Mikaela! Mikaela! Hayley!" Mom said as they ran.

"Go with my parents." Sam said to Mikala. I looked at Hayley. She gave me the look of 'Not a chance I'm not leaving you here' look.

"I'm not gonna go without you." Mikaela said to him.

"Spotted Sam and Lunar!" One of the triplets said. Don't know did see who.

"Sam! Lunar!" Ironhide yelled.

"Ironhide!" Sam and me yelled.

"Follow us to the pillars. We'll take you to Optimus." Arcee said. She turned and got shot.

"No!" I yelled. I looked into the distance and saw Etla- one coming, "Hayley come on we go to go." I said.

"Get out, Sam, Lunar! Get to the pillars!" Ironhide yelled at us.

"Let's go." Sam said. We started to run again. I wonder when the running is gonna stop.

We ran into the line of fire. great of all the stupid things I could do I had to add this one on my stupid things to do list. Well I can cross that off now. I saw that we were on the side of the cons. Hayley and me were running next to each other in front of Sam and Mikaela. I looked up ahead and saw a con get shot down. I looked up and saw Sideswipe but then I heard a con coming up behind us. Sam and Mikaela fell down I let go of Hayley and ran back to try to help them up. The tanks started to fire to cover us. I'm guessing a team is heading up to help us get to Optimus. I looked up and saw Will beckoning us forward I went back to Hayley and dragged her along with me. Will pulled us behind the wall him and Epps had taken cover on.