Book 1: Chapter 8

Video to the side

In Subconscious

////\\\\

Just as I fell asleep, I was swallowed up by a purple light. I opened my eyes and looked around the landscape. It was a sandy field with lots of boulders and rocks with warm wind racing by. On the far left I saw seven figures walking up to me. When they reached me I saw that they were a little taller than Optimus.

"Hello child." one of them spoke.

"Hello. Who are you?" I asked all of them. The one who spoke earlier seemed to be the leader out of all them. He looked at them then looked back at me.

"Child we are the seven original Primes. I am Prima. Do you know why we called you here?" Prima asked me.

I looked down and thought, "Is it because Primus has talked to me?"

They all looked at each other and smiled down at me, "Yes child, only those who Primus see that will be capable of ending such dispute between the Autobots and the Decepticons meet us too."

"Can I be called by my name. It's Luna. Anyways Primus told me to help the Autobots win. Does that mean that after all I will be in this war? Not that I would care if I am in it." I told them truthfully. They all looked at me with approval.

"Luna you will help turn the situation of this war to the favor of the Autobots. You will help our descendant Optimus Prime a lot. Even when you think you are not, you are. Now go back my child your brother needs you in this moment, and don't tell anyone of this conversation." Prima told me.

"I won't." I answered him. I was then forced back by the same purple light.

/////\\\\\

Next thing I knew I woke up in a military air strip. Sam looked back at me and smiled slightly. The doors were opened and we were pulled out of the van. We were taken to a helicopter and there was a blonde haired female and a dark skinned male.

"So..." Sam started. Can't seem to say anything better now can he?

"What they'd get you for?" She asked. She has an accent and a nice one too.

"We bought some cars. Who both turned out to be Alien robots." Sam said.

"Who are freaking awesome and like family now. Love the accent by the way." I said. She smiled in return.

"Wow." whispered the guy.

"Who knew." Sam said and like that the conversation stopped.

I looked out the helicopter and saw that we were heading to Hoover Dam. I have been here only for a summer school trip. Very busy during the summer which sucks. The helicopter started to descend and I noticed we reached another air strip, and more black vans which are my enemy for the time being. From the air strip we were taken to Hoover Dam. Once we reached it we all got out. Sam and Mikaela leaned over the edge to look down. I looked to my right and saw some soldiers.

We were then told to follow one of the agents and he led us to Creepy or better known as Simmons.

"Hey kid, I think we got off to a bad start, huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?" Simmons said. I looked at him and at the guy behind him.

"Bad start? Bad start you say? My family was forced out of our home by your men using force. One of your lackys can't even fucking put handcuffs correctly which left a damn mark on my wrists. I am pissed off at the moment and you are very fucking annoying." I said.

"Where are the cars?" Sam asked.

"Son I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now." the other guy said.