Lost It All

Dream Sequence Initiated

The landscape was familiar. It's the flowery landscape I first met the Primes in. What do they need now?

'LunarStar. You have been called here because you have absorbed the allsparks power completely into your body.' Prima said as the rest of the Primes walked over

'Wait what? Then how is Megatron still alive?' I asked

'That is unknown even to us. Young one both you and another sparkling will be turned to in your real bodies. You will bring Optimus back soon do not fret about that. Now go back and take us one step closer to bringing Cybertron back.' Alpha Trion said and they forced me into darkness.

Dream Terminated

I woke with someone running a hand through my hair. I opened my eyes and found I was in the Medbay with Hayley sitting next to me.

"How are you feeling?" Hayley asked me.

"I don't know. How should I feel. My uncle was killed in front of me. Where is everyone?" I asked her.

"The front they just brought you here." Hayley said she looked sad too. Can't blame her, Optimus was like a father to her.

"Come on lets go and see them." I said. She nodded and we walked out fast to the front.

"Liaison Luna to the meeting room. Liaison Luna to the meeting room." The intercom said.

"What do you think it's about?" Hayley asked.

"No idea. Want to come?" I said. Hayley nodded. While we were heading over there we passed my room and I changed into my professional clothes. When I came out Bumbles was there in his holoform and he dragged both of us to his alt mode.

"Bee? Where are we going?" I asked as Bee forced us into the car. Hayley in the passenger seat and me in the back.

"With Sam. The Fallen wants both Sam and you." Bee said as he deactivated the holoform and took off. He speed through the hanger the bots waved and Jazz stayed with them. He looked at me and smiled a little. Soldiers were trying to surround us to shoot but Will stopped them. Will looked at me and nodded. I smiled back at him and waved to Jazz. Bee put his comm on speaker.

"Lunar you need to be careful and Major Lennox wants you to take care of his sister." Ratchet said.

"Oppi I will be careful and Will knows I will murder anyone who dares hurt Hayley. What's the plan?" I said.

"Go to Sam. Keep him out the reach of the Decepticons." he responded.

"Will do. Bye Oppi." I said.

"Goodbye sparkling." he said and cut off.

"I thought I told him to stop calling me that?!" I exclaimed. Hayley laughed at me along with a voice I love.

"You kno he won't stop callin you dat." Jazz said. I smiled and relaxed a bit.

"Still worth a shot. Are you going to join us or are you staying?" I asked him.

"I'm going to join ya in a bit. I can't leave mah sparkling and sparkmate alone." Jazz said.

"Can't wait. By the way Mikaela has ShadowLight. So Bee how far are we?" I said.

"All I'm sayin is dat Mikaela better not let anythin happen to Shadow. See you soon Sweetspark." Jazz said.

"Bye Jazz." I said then Bee started to slow down until we stopped in an abandoned lot.