Field Trip

Song to the side listen to it. Seether- Broken ft Amy Lee

On to the story!

////\\\\\

We arrived at a museum considering that Hayley and me hate them we didn't even want to get out of Jazz. That failed when Jazz and Bee both dragged us out.

"We are going to die of boredom." I stated. Jazz just rolled his eyes at me and smirked.

"Consider it a payback because of the threat." Jazz said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Not gonna let it go?" I said. He shook his head no.

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there. All I ever wanted was to be an astronaut. Simmons said. Simmons then ripped his pants off. Hayley and me did the only logical thing. We covered our eyes. I felt Jazz grab me and put my head on his chest. He smelled like

Axe Twist.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"An ugly ass, that's what." I said Jazz chuckled.

"What I wear them when I'm in a funk. So does Giambi, Jeter. Its a baseball thing. Okay." Jazz let me go and I looked back to see Simmons finally had pants on, "Watches synchronized, sharp mind, and empty bladder. You get caught demand and attorney and don't ever say my name." Simmons said and threw Sam some pills, "Okay take one of these pills and slip it under your tongue. It's a high concentrate polymer they put it in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time. Okay, now let's get this show on the road." Simmons pulled out a teaser.

"I want one." Hayley and me said at the same time. Bumbles and Jazz shook their head no. Hayley and me pouted.

"No, listen, I can't do this. I'm not some alien bounty hunter, guys. I'm not gonna do this. Guards have guns. I don't want to die." Spits said. Simmons started to push him.

"Kid, kid, kid. You compromise this mission, you are dead to me. Now look into my eyes and tighten up that sphincter." Simmons said.

Few moments later Sam, Miky, Hayley and me are getting out of a plane we piled in same with Bee and Jazz. I was keeping watch and saw Simmons dragging Spitz. Sam got the shard and Mikaela got the con out. Hayley and me walked up to Leo.

"Think he's dead?" Hayley asked.

"Dunno let's stuff him in one of the planes." I said. Two people cleared their throats behind us. I took a deep breath and looked back.

"Sweetspark I know you don't like the guy but don't do that." Bee said to Hayley.

"I knew it! You both made it official. Sunny owes me 20 bucks." I said and jumped up and down. Hayley just smiled at me more like smirked.

"Lunar stop with the jumping." Jazz said. He sounded amused though. I stopped and smiled innocently at him.

Everyone took off to find the ancient. Follow your instincts. Prima said to me. I concentrated and found a life source. A black bird from the looks of it. I started to walk slowly to it. Jazz, Bee, and Hayley followed me. We reached it right when Sam had. The con transformed and looked at the plane. Then he looked at us.

"Oh, there he is. This guy's a legend, like the Chairman of the Board! Yo, Freshman point the shard and watch the magic happen." The con said to Sam. Before Sam could point the shard it made its way to me and glowed a little. It landed on my hand. Jazz was about to slap the shard out my hand when I looked at him and mouthed no. I hopped the fence or barrier and pointed the shard. The shard flew out my hand and to the plane. Sam and Mikaela ran to the plane.