Losing and gaining a friend

New Character Alert

Name: Alexis Jane Figueroa "Al"
Family: Jorge Figueroa "Figs" is the only known family member
DOB: May 24
Hair Color: Raven Black with Blue highlights
Eye Color: Electric Green W/ Amber                                                                                                                   Other: She is tall like 5'9 tomboy. Intimidating and kind of buff for a girl.

More shall be revealed in this chapter as to why she was just added. Character belongs to @Jakiejellybean

////\\\\

I started to head over to my room when I felt someone grab me from behind. I turned and saw it was Jazz, "Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothin I've just been thinkin that we've been a couple for over five years. I really want to finish makin it official." He said.

"Really? I thought it was something else you just seem so distant since you came back from space. Did something happen? Really though." I asked him. He chuckled at me and ShadowLight climbed out from my pocket in my suit. He sat down next to my neck and started to play with my hair, "This is what I mean. Like father like son. You two are the-" I cut off when Optimus and Sentinel walked around the corner. Jazz deactivated his holoform and he came out in his bi-pedal form. He picked me up while being mindful of ShadowLight.

"Lunar how is ShadowLight today?" Optimus asked.

"Well as you can see the little guy is playing with my hair again and he is being his usual self. Why the question Optimus?" I asked. Usually he just knows how he is.

"Youngling a sparkling that small will never survive anywhere." Sentinel said. I felt Jazz stiffen and I felt 2x the anger go through the bond. I know Ratchet was listening so some came from him and the other from Jazz.

"With all do respect Sentinel that is our adopted sparkling. I will not allow anyone to do anything to my sparkling. If you are implying that my sparkling should be terminated then it will have to be through me." I said. I saw Ironhide and Ratchet walking down the hall. Ratchet looked pissed and so did Hide. They masked it well though.

"It shall be done." Sentinel said and walked away.

"Good luck trying to get my sparkling. You will need it." I said and held Shadow to me, "Such a jerk. Optimus what was that about?" I asked him. Shadow cuddled into me and fell into recharge.

"Lunar it used to be a law back then that sparklings so small had to be terminated." Optimus answered.

"Prime. I ain't gonna let my sparklin get off lined. Lunar was right in that part. I won't let you. Heck even Ratchet and the rest won't." Jazz said as he passed us to Ratchet.

"I won't allow such thing. You can all rest assured." Optimus said and walked away.

I saw that everyone visibly relaxed, "Cool can I be set down. Hayley and me are having a girl's night with Alexis." I said. Ratchet walked off and set me down in front of my room I walked in changed, grabbed the bag I had readied and walked back out. Ratchet had transformed and opened his alt-mode door. We drove in silence and he stopped right outside Al's room. I got out and walked in I turned and waved at Ratchet. I closed the door and saw that Hayley was already there waiting for me.

"Hey where's Al?" I asked.

"Taking a shower. Nice Pjs..... Did Jazz really let you come in those?" Hayley asked me. I had short black comfy shorts on and a dark blue tank top.