The Final Fight

"You can fly this thing right?" Sam asked Bee. That was a good question because I sure as heck was not going to be the one to fly this. Bee made a kind of signal with his hands answering Sam, "What does that, what is that, what is that?" Sam asked, "So, so. So you so, so can fly this. That feels terrible." Sam said. 

Epps walked up to him and handed him a gun, "We're right behind ya." He said to Sam. Sam took the gun and put it away, "All right, we're going in." He said as Bee fired it up and left to help get Carly. We all transformed and I swear I felt something move in me. I looked and found it was ShadowLight. Gosh he is always so sneaky. We took off and tried to make our way to the tower. I got a private comm from the girls and Hide. Funny thing was that we were ahead of the rest of the bots

"Hey Lunar how are we suppose to communicate with the rest of the team." Lightning asked.

"Don't know. Good question. Hide would you like to answer." I asked Ironhide.

"I am wondering the same. I am no longer connected to them. It seems that I have no access to the comm." Hide said.

"That sucks. Look Sam and Bee are coming down." Hayley said, "Scratch that they crashing down." She said. Sam let his grip on the jet like thing go and fell on his aft. Bee on the other hand crashed down but they were still intact from the looks of things. I heard the bots were pulling up so we transformed as Sam made his way to Carly.

Bee got out the jet like thing and stood on top of it with his gun ready. Epps and his team got out of the bots and he walked up to Sam, "Well you're crazy." Epps said.

"What is that? Is that us?"Sam asked as he pointed at a drone.

"This thing is a military UAV drone. Check to see if it's still working?" Epps asked on of the guys.

"Yeah it still got power." One of them said.

"Flight control do you copy? Can you rotate? Can you do something? Come on man work, work." Epps asked it. Epps asked again and the drone rotated, "Yes, yes. Okay, okay they can see us." Epps said. Sam pushed him away.

"Chicago is ground zero. Do you understand? You hear us? You understand?" Sam said.

Carly pushed him away, "The Sentinel Prime is here and he has components for his space bridge. They're on top of the building on the Chicago river. They're on the hot chess school investments. The pillar that controls everything. In the South- East cupola." Carly said.

"You got to destroy the pillar. You have to shoot down the pillar. Or they're going to transport Cybertron here. Do you understand?" Sam said. They finished and Optimus walked to them.

"We need to move before the fighters spot us." Optimus said, "Wait here until we scout a route ahead. Lets roll."

"Wait. We just noticed but we can not get through to you all. Just so you know." I said.

"We will have to check that out later." Optimus said.

"Okay." Was all I said. If they expect our help they ain't getting it if they contact us. I noticed that when I transformed earlier that ShadowLight ended up in my subspace. 

"Ratchet cover high?" Sideswipe said.

We followed after them and Optimus was in front of me. I was driving behind due to the fact that I really didn't feel like driving around him. Also something told me to stay back and try to keep the trailer intact or on him. The same thing from before broke through the ground and the trailer tipped over I was gonna get it but that wouldn't be an option right now. Optimus and me accelerated a bit faster and caught up to the others. I looked back and saw it was Shockwave. That is going to be hard to get.