Say What Happened?

Question: The name of the book for Star. What should it be called? I have no idea and need ideas so comment below.

Sorry in advance if the chapter isn't so great.

////////\\\\\\ 

Not even a month back in the state's and the team wouldn't let Hayley and me out their sights. Not even to go to the mall. Ratchet had me with him all day. All Hayley and me were allowed to do was work. Will showed us what they did to Galloway to say it was funny was an understatement, it was hilarious. We were called to see the President in a month exactly and we didn't know why. Everyone else did but they wouldn't tell us, not even if we gave them puppy dog eyes.

"Luna do you think they will go to the mall with us. I really need new combat boots after everything we did in Egypt." Hayley said.

"Doesn't hurt to make them come with us. Come on lets go tell them."I said.

We started to make our way to the hanger. Another thing a director was assigned to work with me until further notice. Her name is Mearing and she hates Will's guts and the Autobots. She loves Hayley and me, she says we remind her of her kids while she's in work. While walking there I saw that the door to our room was open. I stopped Hayley and pointed at the door. I don't get why anyone would risk trying to get into our rooms when they are, wait for it. Smack in the middle of the Autobot rooms. We started to walk closer to the door and when I opened the door fully I saw a whole bunch of bags. They had our names on them. I looked at Hayley weirded out and that's when it hit me. They went to the mall for us. Hayley started to look through the bags that had her name on. I looked back at the door and I saw four holoforms making their way to our room. 

"Hayley six o'clock." I said she looked mad. They must have gotten her something pink.

They all walked in and took in Hayley's expression. I backed away a little knowing better than to be next to her while she's like that. I looked at Jazz, Ratchet, Optimus, and last but not least Bee. I looked at them not amused at all.

"What's wrong Sweetspark?" Jazz asked me.

"First of all, we wanted to do the shopping, Second of all, you left the door open and almost gave us a heart freaking attack. Third of all, thank you for trying but if there is any pink in the bags just know we will make you return it. Last of all, can we at least go to the park or somewhere. I'm pretty sure if we stay on base any longer we will go crazy." I said Hayley nodded in agreement and resumed looking through the bags. I grabbed mine and just took then to my room leaving them there to deal with later. I can back out and Hayley had done the same but only left three bags. Must be pink.

I looked at the bots and sat down, "What is it?" Hayley asked.

"We just wanted to talk with you two." Bee said. One thing Bee can talk in his holoform. Hayley joined me on the couch before I had the chance to lay down.

"What about?" She asked.

"Well it's with everything that happened in the last few days." Ratchet said and looked at me.

Did I mention that I brought all the bots that were killed in Egypt back. No? Well now you know. Hayley has the same ability but from the bots told us we may be in danger from now on. I think they may have decided on confining us to the base. That would suck but we will have time to play lots of pranks.

"Are we being confined to the base?" I asked. They nodded at us. I sighed and slouched on the couch. Hayley did the same, "What are we going to do when we have to go see the President in like a month?" I asked.

"You both will take Bumblebee and Jazz along with you. Now the matter about your powers. You will have to limit the use in them as much as possible. Understood?" Optimus said.

"Yes. It's understood." Hayley said.

For an hour or two we were just talking to them and found out more about the Primes. I was able to find out that my mother was part of a force called the Elite Guard. her and the triplets used to work together and were best friends. I just wish hat she had never been killed.

MONTH LATER

We arrived at the White House and I saw a familiar car. It was Dad's car and I saw Sam , Mom and him step out. We parked behind them. Hayley and me were in professionally dressed in matching styles but different color. She was in blue while I was in black. Bee and Jazz were dressed professionally too. It was a requirement was what we told them. We had fun trying to figure what kind of color they would look good in. We came to the conclusion of white. They had different ties and shirts.

We walked in before Sam and the rest of the family and were directed to the presidents oval office. When we got there President Obama was waiting for us. We walked in quietly and he handed us each two medal. One for honor and the other one for pretty much vowing to work with the Autobots.

"Thank you girls." He said and shook our hands.

"Your welcome Sir." Hayley and me said spontaneously. We were lead out the room where I saw a blonde girl. Sam walked out and tried to flirt with the chick. Mom and dad congratulated me and that was all. Jazz and Bee told us it was time to go and we started to head back. Once out we made our way to a base they told us to report to and I saw the NEST logo on it.

"New base?" I asked Jazz. He nodded and I saw that some of the bots were there already, "By the way, I have a call to make." I said. Jazz nodded at me and opened the passenger door. I took the heels of first and walked to the outside. I called Sam.

'Hello?' Sam said

'Hello. Why are you flirting with other women when you are obviously taken?' I said. I heard him curse at something. Most likely me.

'I'm not we broke up.' He said. I felt bad for him but not that bad.

'When and where the hell was I at?' I asked.

'Base and a week after we got back from Egypt.. Look I have to go now.' Sam said.

'Fine bye. Ladies Man.' I said and heard him grumble something about me being crazy. I am and I don't care. I grabbed my stuff and went back inside only to be picked up by Jazz. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm takin' you to your livin' space. Hayley is already there." He said and started to walk.

"Why the change of bases?" I asked.

"Well mostly 'cause the cons kno where the base is." He said. Wow how could I forget about them that easily.

"When is everyone else getting here?" I asked. Jazz chuckled at me and looked back down.

"'morrow. Now all of your things are already there and in place like you both had it in the last base." Jazz said. I nodded at him and he put me down.

"You need Bee or me. You will most likely need me tho. We are two doors down. I'm at the rite and Bee on the left." Jazz said and I waved over my shoulder at him. I have the feeling my life just got crazier.

////\\\\

Here it is. Sorry would've put it up earlier but something came up. Anyways......

Vote...

Comment....

....and....

Fan...