Ending Ties With The Autobots

Hey everyone I am giving you an Early update and another one on Sunday. Dont Kill Me!

////\\\\

"There's an energon signal coming from Constitution Avenue." I heard Alexis say. I was surprised to find them back here already. ShaowLight jumped over to me when I got close. I nodded and went to inform Optimus.

I found him still outside, "Optimus there's an energon signal close to the Washington Monument. We believe it's Sentinel." I said. That's all it took to get him to get a move on. I walked back into the hanger and found that all the bots looked down. I saw Hayley and Alexis on the other side of the room. I got an idea and ran over to them, "Hey want to sing a song to lighten the mood up a bit?" I asked them. They nodded at me, "Okay the songs I was thinking about are Guardian Angel or Because of you." I said.

"Guardian Angel." Hayley and Alexis said at the same time. I nodded and they hacked into the overhead speakers.

"You start Luna." Alexis said as music started to play.

(Bold Luna, Italics Hayley, Bold and Italic Alexis * Also all three only when you see a *)

I'll be there watching from way up high

The shadow you can't see when the sun's in the sky

Wondering eyes have no disguise

It's obvious that this love never dies, never dies.

(Our love never dies)

This love never dies [4x]

I'll be your guardian angel

Your sweet company

No matter where I go

I'll make sure you're all I see [2x]

I'll be your guardian angel (guardian angel)

Guardian angel (guardian angel)

Your guardian angel (guardian angel)

Watching over you (watching over you)

When you thought that you were alone

You turned your back on me

It's cause you think you sit high on a throne

I'll always have you on

*I'll be your guardian angel

Your sweet company

No matter where I go

I'll make sure you're all I see

I'll be your guardian angel (My eyes are glued, I don't mean to intrude)

Your sweet company (I can't get them off, get them off of you)

No matter where I go (My eyes are glued, I don't mean to intrude)

I'll make sure you're all I see (I can't get them off of you)