Charlie Brown (Chapter 1)

It was a usual morning for good ole' Charlie Brown. Besides the  fact he had not changed a bit since childhood. Lucy still called him a "blockhead" which he still found VERY annoying. In fact the only reason he even got up in the morning for school, is that Sally and his girlfriend  kept on bugging/encouraging him that every day will somehow get better. Even though he knew that was a BIG lie, he didn't want to let the only person that looked up to him be let down. So when the alarm clock rang, he threw on a yellow shirt (with a black zig-zag going through it of course) and a pair of grayish/cream shorts with some black sneakers. Then he rushed downstairs where his little sister awaited him at the table. "Morning Big Brother!", Sally called out to him. He didn't know what to think of Sally's name for him. He thought she would stop calling him big brother, and instead call him Charlie Brown like everybody else did. He guesed that he liked it better this way though. Sally was wearing a baby-pink top with a black skirt and some flats. She never gave up the girly-girly look, just like how she never gave up on her GIANT crush on my best friend Linus. After we finished breakfast we drove to school. When I parked my car I was greeted by Linus. Hey Charlie Brown! Hey Linus..... To me Linus has only gotten better since we were kids. He got rid of that blanket. (But made it into a handkerchief instead). He also still spoke words that could make my mood change in an second. "So I was wondering if you were gonna ask anybody to that dance coming up on Friday?". This snapped me out of my long thought in an instance. I had totally forgot about that dance! I cant believe I hadn't asked Patty yet! Patty!, I yelled at Linus before I ran inside of school.