Sally (Chapter 11)

As I made my way down the hall to go into the lunchroom, I noticed a familiar boy on the field outside. It was Linus. Now was a perfect time to talk to him since he was alone. He never really "dated" anybody after what Janice did to him. "Hey Linus.", I said calmly  after I almost called him my sweet baboo. I thought he was going to get frustrated, but instead he had a different facial expression, it was almost soft. He invited me to sit next him, I was officially freaking out. He never wanted to sit next to me. My mind wandered back to all the times I spent chasing after him when we were little. I don't know what came over me, but I began to tear up and eventually a tear came running down my cheek. Before I wiped it away, I felt a gentle hand get to it first. Then in a calm and soft voice he asked me what was wrong, while pushing a strand of my blonde hair out of my face. My cheeks began to heat up. In a small voice I managed to try and explain why I was crying. "I don't know what came over me, it's just what happens if you don't...", I began to say. I then was shocked as to what happened next. Linus quickly leaned over and kissed me. I think he did it in a way to stop me from crying, but he kissed me. THE LINUS VAN FREAKING PELT KISSED ME! I was doing a series of happy dances in my head. I was cut of from my thoughts when I saw the shade of his face. With a smirk on my face, I let out a small laugh and said "You look like a tomato". Then I simply walked away gushing to myself. Maybe it was time for things to become different.
Author's Note
Hey guys! First of all thank you so much for reaching my goal of 5 people per chapter! You guys are AMAZING! Second of all sorry for not writing in a while. I kinda got grounded. What did you guys think of this chapter? What did Janice do to Linus? Will Linus and Sally
face their differences and finally get together? Find out in the upcoming chapters! Luv ya! Happy Valentines Day!
-Ary