Linus (Chapter 10)

During my classes I started to think about Lucy and the dance. I really felt bad for my older sis. She didn't deserve what Schroeder did to her. I was so mad at him, that I didn't hear the lunch bell. It was only till Charlie Brown yelled "It's TIME!". Charlie Brown sure does have a thing for yelling in my face. He was so excited for lunch, because he was going to ask Patty to the dance. We ate our lunch for two minutes, then Charlie Brown went to approach Patty. Let's just say that "proposal" didn't end well. I wanted to go after Charlie, but Patty already did that. After I sat for awhile I went to the football field to finish my lunch. I was eating peacefully, until Sally came over. " Hey my sweet ba- I mean Linus.". For some reason I couldn't help but chuckle. I hated how she called my her "sweet baboo", but she seemed to  clear all the stressful thoughts out of my head. I  invited her to sit next to me. That's when I saw her face light up. "Wow Linus, you've never wanted to sit next to me.". I was about to argue with her, when I realized I actually never invited her to sit next to me.... like ever. Out of nowhere I saw a tear stroll down her face. I don't know what came over me, but I pushed a strand of her soft hair out of her face and asked her what was wrong. I don't know what's wrong with me, why was I being so sensitive to Sally Brown? She replied almost in sobs, I'm tired of people. I was curious to what she meant by that. "My whole life I tried to impress you, and when you invited me here.... I don't know what came over me, it's just what happens if you don't..." I cut her off by kissing her. Her lips felt so soft, and her hair was so smooth. I actually liked it. How come I never accepted her for who she was? As I pulled away, I felt my cheeks turn a bright red. She began to laugh... you look like a tomato. After she said that, she got up and walked away, smiling. What just happened? Why am I grinning? Good Grief!, what has Sally Brown done to me? Am I really....crazy about her?How could she come and clear all my thoughts, but leave and than a million more pop up? And most of all.... why did I kiss her? What have I gotten myself into?

                             Author's Note
Hey guys! It's Aryana here! I'm so happy that 100 people have read my story, but no one leaves comments. I would really appreciate some feedback, so I can know your interests and dislikes in my story. Also I'm making a rule for my story.  At least five people or more have to read one chapter, before I make a new one. The reason I'm doing this, is because without feedback or readers, there would be no point to the story without you guys! I love you so much! I also changed the cover! I hope you guys can help me make goal of five people per chapter! If not... than I might not be able continue this story. I hope I will!
- Aryana