Lucy (Chapter 8)

My heart stopped. I could feel myself shrinking into my chair, but I couldn't help to notice his features. The way his hair looked so messy and scruffy under that purple beanie, the way his hid his eyes under strands of hair telling you that he was indeed nervous, and how his sense of style has grown enormously. I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink... just by looking at him! That's when the teacher made another announcement. "Class...this is Schroeder, he is a new student and I hope you treat him very well". Then out of the blue one of my fellow girl classmates yelled out "He's hot!". That when I lost it, I began to let out a chuckle that I thought was quiet, but ended up with the whole class laughing. "Mrs. Van Pelt!". The teacher yelled my name. At that time I caught a smirk on Schroeder's face. Like he was satisfied seeing me get in trouble. Now Mrs. Van Pelt....since you found that remark hilarious, I bet you wouldn't mind showing and helping our new student to find ALL his classes today. That's when I hit my head against my desk and groaned. Causing the whole class to laugh...except Schroeder. During the middle of class Schroeder took a seat, luckily it was far away from me. Our teacher went on and on about History, and I swear it was the most boring thing I have ever listened too. That's when the bell rang. Finally, its lunch time. The thing with me, was that I didn't eat my lunch in the cafeteria, I ate in the music room. So when the bell rang, before even remembering Schroeder I ran to the music room. As I ate my lunch and played the piano, I could have sworn someone was watching me play in the morning. I don't know why that was a problem to me, I guess it reminded me when I used to watch Schroeder play. Lunch was over quickly, and it was time for my next class, Music . I had a strange feeling about this class, little did I know my feelings would be correct.