Sally (Chapter 5)

I woke up with a wonderful feeling! Deep down inside I knew that my Linus would soon ask me to the dance and we would be dancing the night away.  I let out a long sigh before getting up to go get dressed. I decided that I needed to look extra nice today for Linus, and Schroeder's return but mostly Linus. I threw on a baby pink top with a black skirt and some black flats with a pink bow in my hair. There I'm now ready for Linus! I went downstairs to make my breakfast and got in my big brother's car. When we reached the parking lot, i saw him....Linus i was going to say hello, when my bog brother yelled Peppermint Patty's name in his face! It was hilarious, but secretly i wished Linus would some day to that with me. When my big brother left, It looked like Linus wad about to leave. I knew he needed a push to start a conversation, so i did it for him. Linus you're looking very cute in your clothes today. I saw his cheeks turning a light shade of pink, so i knew this was a perfect time to ask him about the dance. Linus..... When are you going to ask me to the dance? He was about to respond, until his mind and body drifted toward the crowd of my friends. I followed him and heard Frieda talking about Schroeder. He must be here! I was about to go find him, when I heard Frieda say something mean about Lucy. I quickly   turned around and saw Linus storming of into the school. I then turned turned to Frieda a gave her a disappointed shake of my head. Then when I greeted Schroeder I went to go find my homeroom. I felt very bad for Linus, i decided I would talk to him after school.