2016.09.15

Dear diary, 

Today I did something hilarious, I am even laughing right now, haha. 

So, yesterday when I arrived from school, I went ahead and prayed to Satan. It is also kind of funny, because my parents think I am just a normal girl who is a little spooky. 

So, after I take a really long bath, and my parents were already home, I saw my father watching a movie or something, and I decided to dress my long pyjamas and stare at him for quite long time. 

He saw me, and he was like:

— Hey Phoebe, what's up?

And I responded with a tired voice:

— Phoebe is asleep right now.

He started yelling and calling for my mom. Then I laughed and said it was a joke, but he will never know that it was kind of true, haha. 

Today it was the first time Amber spoke to me. When she was getting towards me, I just thought how regretted I was for not having a knife with me. 

— Hi there — she said — I'm Amber, I'm pleased to meet you.

Then I said: 

— Fuck you — (Haha, Just kitting) I said — I'm not. What do you want? — At this point I was one step away from ripping her perfectly brushed hair off). 

— Haha, I like your style — she said. — I'm having a sleepover this weekend — then she got closer to me — If you want to stop being a wired-o, come. Or else I'll tell anyone you're planning on stealing my boyfriend from me. 

Then I said:

— Don't worry honey, I'll be there. 

I'm so sick and tired of this little bitch, I swear when I get the chance to be in her house I'm killing her whole family with a spoon.