2016.11.03

Dear diary, 

Today it's my birthday. And even though it's almost midnight, I am going to tell you how it was.
So, I wake up and my father was in front of me with a big box. 

— Fuck — I said — what da fuck do you want — I asked. My dad said he wanted to give me his gift. I was praying to satan that it was my special knife that asked so hard for. 

He draged me into de living room (because I wanted to open it right there), and all of my family was there. The smell of old pussy makes me sick. Anyways. 

— Open it — my dad said with a smile on his face. At this point I as trying to open this brown cardboard box with my teeth.

Then I saw the box of an iPhone. An iPhone 7 Plus. 

— What the fuck is this? — I asked, holding the box. My dad said that I needed a phone. 

— Yeah? Well, what about my Chinese knife? Down the drain?! Fuck you, and fuck all of you — I pointed my finger are everyone in the room. I bet my aunt Becky wasn't expecting this, ha? 

— Sweetie? — My mom asked at the door of my room. 

— What the fuck do you want?

— Well honey, the knife is super-duper expensive, so we couldn't afford it 

— What the fuck. You can afford a 1000$ iPhone but can't afford a... something $ knife? — I asked super crazy and yelling. 

— Phoebe, the knife is about 34.000$ at the action! That's why we didn't bought it. Come on, don't you want a big phone to make all those bitches from school super shook?

Even though it's kind of hard to admit it, I love my mom. I think she is the only one that understands me. 

— Fuck yeah — I said. 

We went downstairs where my aunt Becky was crying from the top of her longs. 

— Grow some balls — I said. Then she almost passed out.

I made the start up of my phone, and it was HUGE. It's literally bigger than my head. It's good to stuck in Amber's tight vagina, haha.